Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 9th, 2009, 05:49 PM

TexMex Woo who?
Re: Ask Craig Van Ness...

I'd really like to hear either/both interviewee's opinion on the state of the board/hobby gaming industry, given the state of the economy.

The Daily Pugle
Albuquerque, NM-NHSD Tourney 2008 Results:
TexMex: 2nd Place
Mrs. TexMex: 8th Place--Out of 10
PS I lost every battle in my first tourney
Old April 9th, 2009, 11:36 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

I've got more specific questions now if you don't mind....
1)Ask Craig how he feels about the fan base.
2)How did he come up with what types of figures to put into the game. What's the process there?

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old April 10th, 2009, 12:05 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggable Zombie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkurtb View Post
What has surprised him most about Heroscape?
Good, general question. Simple and I like it.
This is a really good one.

I want to know how Mr. V.N. feels about the expansions. Does he feel that the game is 'complete' now or are future expansions important to complete his vision of the game. Basically, are there still holes in the armies and themes as he invisioned them, or has the game already grown beyond his expectations.

Also, what is his favorite unit, and has he played with all the currently available figures?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion