Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 15th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Vancouver WA July 25th Bring-A-Friend Event

My daughter and I are going to need to bow out of this one. We do have an awesome idea for a team army though. PM me if you want to know what it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:03 PM

2xHero knows what's in an order marker 2xHero knows what's in an order marker

I got some good news. Because of a special event at the pool, I will not have to work the Saturday of the tournament!

So, I will still be trying to round up some buddies to bring. I'll let you know when we get teams sorted out.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 04:09 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

If at any point this changes to a singles event (I'm not in any way trying to encourage that- I think you guys would have alot of fun with a 2v2 tournament if you get enoug people), I'll definitely sign up. Just not feeling the doubles thing.

I'll probably end up hanging out for a bit though, even if it stays doubles and I don't play.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old June 24th, 2009, 06:06 AM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker

Sponsorship is gone.

2xHero....fantastic, bring as many as you can.

Melwing....Unless more sign up, it may end up being singles - but either way it would be great to see you there all the same.

Last edited by Bahde; June 24th, 2009 at 07:50 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 04:01 AM

Things have been sorted out, we have some sponsorship again - I expect the support to be minimal for this first event but hopefully it will sufficient. (More on that as the time draws nearer.)

It appears we may have to strongly consider changing this to a singles event instead of teams....I will leave that teams aspect open for the next week but with the event bearing down on us we need to make adjustments soon.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:54 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

If it does switch to singles, will the point limit stay at 610? I'll start looking at possible army setups if so.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Last edited by Melwing17; July 3rd, 2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 06:40 PM

If we do go singles, I think we need to lower the points - to help get more games complete within time limits. Something like 535 sounds good, maybe? I will hold off on this decision for a few days, see where we end up.
Old July 8th, 2009, 05:41 PM

Well.. What's up, gentlemen?

Old July 9th, 2009, 06:24 PM

I will update the first post as well....but as it stands there is no reason to have a full fledged tournament at this time. We have some interest in playing so for that want to play - we will leave open the option to have a fun game day of it and just have some maps built for people to play on. There are a number of young players interested in learning the game so we will have them invited that day to learn.

Is there any interest in having a "Fun Game Day" of it? No prizes, no concessions and no donations....just games.
Old July 11th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey Paul!

Louisa and I are in for the "fun game day". Louisa would like to drafting armies for a 3-player game with your girls.

I was thinking maybe we could try out different tournament ideas like Heat of Battle or limited drafting (you and I both bring a certain number of cards then we pool them together and draft from them). Maybe even pick your opponent's army.

I'll bring all my figures and cards. Do you want me to bring any terrain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 12th, 2009, 02:35 AM

Quozl, that sounds good - we can work a number of different variations.

I will update here if its going to be at the church still or just at my house....if we are having only a handful we can do it here.
Old July 12th, 2009, 05:48 PM

2xHero knows what's in an order marker 2xHero knows what's in an order marker

I still should be able to come. I might be able to bring 4-5 people with me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events