Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 20th, 2019, 11:19 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Warforged For Sale

Hi, all.

My Paypal balance is getting a little lower than I like it to be, and I thought I'd auction some extra Warforged to make it right. Get them in the hands of fellow 'Scapers and help me out, too. A win/win!

Please PM offers for up to 4 squads of Warforged, though I will only send them with one card. They are used, of course. Thanks for your interest!

Edit: and now they’re gone! Thanks to all who expressed interest.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 7th, 2019 at 02:25 AM.
Old Yesterday, 01:02 AM

Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker Blubberguy22 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Warforged For Sale

@Dad_Scaper is a great trader and Heroscaper! He's super nice and extremely easy to work with! Would definitely recommend! What I ordered came quickly and was exactly as described.
Old Yesterday, 01:22 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Warforged For Sale

Enjoy, Blubberyguy. It was a pleasure to exchange a few notes with you and you paid quickly. Thanks!

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades