Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 13th, 2019, 11:29 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Spreadsheets Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I think I only ever saw this thread (and ranking in the OP) once before...is this updated regularly?

I noticed that I'm on there as 8-8 and I haven't really been keeping track, so it must be somewhat updated. I just read through this and thought it was a pretty neat little thing we go going here and it would be awesome if it was updated regularly.
Yeah. All the spreadsheets are linked so they do it automatically. We just haven't had games recently so it's been fairly dormant.

~Dysole, informationally
Old July 13th, 2019, 11:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Player Rankings Thread

Cool. guess I've got some catching up to do. Kevindola, here I come
Old August 8th, 2019, 08:27 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So I played my first game of online scape last night with my boy ISB3. I haven't played serious scape, or against a great player, in a couple years so I got bopped but it was very fun. Also had to learn everything and play on a map I've never played before (The Borogoves). The top-down view is pretty hard on a map I don't know well, but he and his bro said it gets a lot easier once you memorize the maps and get use to the aerial angle.

Hella rusty and it will take a bit to get back to being in-practice but all in all I am very much into playing scape again and it is much easier to do with online scape. . Big thank you to those who made it/contribute to it/run it.
Old August 8th, 2019, 09:39 AM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Yeah, and Gencon Prep games do not count vs our Rankings system due to it being an antiquated format.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events