Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 8th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - SSE 55 - Justice, Like Lightning.

>That American Flag themed Citizen V card

Unf
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:56 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Props are in order to Ronin for LDing this faction over the years! Send Rep his way!
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, this is one of the reasons I didn't do the 12 questions poll. The Thunderbolts are one of my favorite factions to play, but they weren't released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Yeah, this is one of the reasons I didn't do the 12 questions poll. The Thunderbolts are one of my favorite factions to play, but they weren't released.
Perfect! Then it's time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks, guys! Thunderbolts is the one comic that I almost unconditionally collect in issues, and it was a real passion project to get these guys designed.

Credit Arkham for the awesome Citizen V card art!

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That art is pretty awesome.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2018, 07:28 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Is there a reason the Thunderbolts haven't been added to the Books of Index yet?
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

They've only been released for 36 minutes?

Old September 8th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Is there a reason the Thunderbolts haven't been added to the Books of Index yet?
Clearly I've spoiled you guys by updating the Index too fast.

I'm on my phone, and it's not easy to edit those behemoth posts without a proper computer. I'll make the relevant updates there and to the Synergy Archive later, after I get home.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Clearly I've spoiled you guys by updating the Index too fast.

I'm on my phone, and it's not easy to edit those behemoth posts without a proper computer. I'll make the relevant updates there and to the Synergy Archive later, after I get home.
Cool cool, was just curious.
Keep up the good work
Old September 8th, 2018, 11:10 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome release team!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project