Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2015, 12:21 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: C3G Community Input Thread v2.0

I just discovered this thread and even though I've never been a big comic book or superhero fan, it was fun looking over your list of figures - most of whom I've never heard of. Any way to give the thread a bump, here's my picks:
Zzzax
Sasquatch
Donatello
Leonardo
Michelangelo
Raphael
Shredder

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old September 12th, 2015, 12:59 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A certain four of those are definitely in the works.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 12th, 2015, 10:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sasquatch should get some love. Alpha Flight action has already started and I have plans for Puck. Yeah that is right, a non-2000AD design. say what

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 12th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Whaaaaaaaat??!?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 12th, 2015, 12:30 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Just discovered this thread. Very cool.

I vote

Power Girl
Domino
Static
Kamala Kahn
T-Rex
Velociraptors(I'm voting for dinosaurs because I'd also really like to see...)
Turok (Classic scape's Brave Arrow is a dead ringer for him)
And
Squirrel Girl (preferably with the ability to swarm opponents with squirrel tokens!)

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by McHotcakes; September 12th, 2015 at 12:52 PM.
Old September 12th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

@McHotcakes

You hit me with nine characters. Any chance you could make one cut for me?

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old September 12th, 2015, 12:51 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
@McHotcakes

You hit me with nine characters. Any chance you could make one cut for me?
...oops.

Math is hard!

I guess I'll drop Coulson

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 12th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, good to go now. Nice picks, by the way! I think we need to wait for a new Squirrel Girl mini before she gets implemented (the current one's a bit pricey), but I feel like she's bound to get one before too long. She's got a well-received solo book, plus she'll be in the upcoming New Avengers book. Too popular not to get clix'ed.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old September 12th, 2015, 01:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I've had Squirrel Girl drafted for a long time. Definitely on my list (along with most of the GLA).
Old September 12th, 2015, 03:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hadn't looked at the OP in a while. That's a lot of love for Black Manta and Cheetah! Looks like we have some old school DCU villain hankering in these parts. Duly noted.
I know I've voted for those two every round of V2.0 of this thread.

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old September 12th, 2015, 05:15 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Hadn't looked at the OP in a while. That's a lot of love for Black Manta and Cheetah! Looks like we have some old school DCU villain hankering in these parts. Duly noted.
I know I've voted for those two every round of V2.0 of this thread.
I think you, me, and Sock are doing the most to wave the DC banner these days.

Old September 13th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Just discovered this thread. Very cool.

I vote

Power Girl
Domino
Static
Kamala Kahn
T-Rex
Velociraptors(I'm voting for dinosaurs because I'd also really like to see...)
Turok (Classic scape's Brave Arrow is a dead ringer for him)
And
Squirrel Girl (preferably with the ability to swarm opponents with squirrel tokens!)
C3G has two T-Rex designs. Beast Boy and Satanus
Spoiler Alert!

I know there are plans for an uncommon Savage Land version.
Someday I will make the mother of Satanus, Old One Eye and possibly the son of Satanus, Golgatha.
Also in one issue of Dredd there is a group of four 'circus' T-Rex that I have been considering making an unique squad.
T-Rex are high on my want list also and will certainly happen.

Other dinos are tough unless they are two leg-ers like the raptors which would probably work nicely. If you have any ideas for a raptor design you should post it in the Public Design Thread. It might spark some interest.

Turok is one I may go for in the future. Is there a mini or something close that could be used for a mod?

I think you will get most of your list eventually. Almost all of those are drafted or have designs floating around so the interest is there.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project