Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 31st, 2015, 04:23 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Also, doing it based on life means no confusion over what happens if you inflict more wounds than required to destroy a figure, and the maths are no harder one way than the other.

Anyway, it looks cool - Dok, could you explain the theme of this to me? I don't know what Uni-Power is, or exactly how Parker came to acquire it.
The Uni-Power is a cosmic force that goes where it's needed; it empowers individuals temporarily in order to resolve certain crises. It's possessed/empowered a variety of heroes over the years. One version appeared in Annihilation: Conquest in the first iteration of the team that would evolve into the Guardians of the Galaxy, and there's a new host that's part of the Avengers. Others include X-23, Juggernaut, and most famously Spider-Man, who needed it to fight the Tri-Sentinel.

On the actual design, I like it! I was trying to figure out something appropriate for Cosmic Spidey and couldn't quite come up with a solid take. Very much feels like a souped-up Spidey despite all the bells and whistles.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old January 31st, 2015, 04:26 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

http://marvel.wikia.com/Captain_Universe_(Earth-616)

Spider-Man gained the powers in an old story arc from back when I was in middle school, called Acts of Vengeance.
Old February 1st, 2015, 01:58 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Minis that we have as options include Spidey, X-23, and Hulk.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old February 1st, 2015, 04:23 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

He's a Superior Spider-Man

Spoiler Alert!

He's also the nsa
Spoiler Alert!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old February 1st, 2015, 04:32 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Spidy-Senses still mentions Web Swing 2, but I don't see it in your write-up anywhere.

It really bugs me that the Spider-bots are Androids. But I guess they have to be for C3G, no matter how totally wrong it is.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2015, 04:40 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Spidy-Senses still mentions Web Swing 2, but I don't see it in your write-up anywhere.
Whoops! How's it look now?

Quote:
It really bugs me that the Spider-bots are Androids. But I guess they have to be for C3G, no matter how totally wrong it is.
Yeah, some of the android bonding doesn't make sense for these guys but it's the only thing that makes works.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old February 1st, 2015, 05:02 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Probably needs an 'up to' before the six spaces bit, and the power probably needs a new name. Though it seems a little weird that he takes leaving engagement attacks during his dodge. I wonder if there would be room to add in Web Swing and just cut out the climb bits of Arachnid Appendages.

I don't really get the attack boost part of Arachnid Appendages anyway, what is that representing? He always has Quad attack, but he hits slightly harder in a really specific circumstance? Seems like a lot of text for not much benefit. The Superior Spider-Man mini doesn't even have the Iron Spider waldos anyway, seems like you could just lose Arachnid Appendages for Quad Attack and Web Swing or something.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, some of the android bonding doesn't make sense for these guys but it's the only thing that makes works.
Oh, I wasn't talking about any synergy, it bugs me because they aren't androids in the slightest. It's about as accurate as labeling my species as 'banana'. But that's what C3G uses (for some reason...), so you're stuck with it.

My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2015, 05:49 PM
Never Forgets

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Probably needs an 'up to' before the six spaces bit, and the power probably needs a new name. Though it seems a little weird that he takes leaving engagement attacks during his dodge. I wonder if there would be room to add in Web Swing and just cut out the climb bits of Arachnid Appendages.

I don't really get the attack boost part of Arachnid Appendages anyway, what is that representing? He always has Quad attack, but he hits slightly harder in a really specific circumstance? Seems like a lot of text for not much benefit. The Superior Spider-Man mini doesn't even have the Iron Spider waldos anyway, seems like you could just lose Arachnid Appendages for Quad Attack and Web Swing or something.
he's stabbing and impaling opponents with the arms, also the superior spider-man figure is expensive.
I was thinking about modding either this figure

or this one

with the weird antennae off of starhawk as arms

:edit Also I would love to add web swing 2 if it would fit.

Old February 1st, 2015, 05:59 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Quote:
Quote:
he's stabbing and impaling opponents with the arms,
Isn't that represented by the Quad attack though? It just seems kind of weird, he can always attack 4 times, no matter what level the other guy is on or if they're adjacent or not, but he hits slightly harder sometimes if they're in the right spot? It just doesn't seem worth the space it takes up for such a minor thing, especially when 4 attacks of 5 is already crazy good, he doesn't really need the attack boost.

My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2015, 10:00 PM
Never Forgets

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Isn't that represented by the Quad attack though? It just seems kind of weird, he can always attack 4 times, no matter what level the other guy is on or if they're adjacent or not, but he hits slightly harder sometimes if they're in the right spot? It just doesn't seem worth the space it takes up for such a minor thing, especially when 4 attacks of 5 is already crazy good, he doesn't really need the attack boost.
I don't know, ask whoever designed doc ock, I stole it right off of his card.

Old February 1st, 2015, 10:04 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dr. Octopus is nothing like that, he has reach... that's not remotely the same thing.

My Etsy Store
Old February 1st, 2015, 10:27 PM
Never Forgets

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dr. Octopus is nothing like that, he has reach... that's not remotely the same thing.
Right, I forgot that I had changed it to an attack boost. I should left his range at 1 and given him a range boost instead of the attack boost against figures in a specific spot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project