Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 24th, 2015, 08:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Cool idea for the Terminator mini! I think Punisher's Auto Shotgun Special Attack would fit too.
It would fit, but I doubt it would be worth the space.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 25th, 2015, 12:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I kind of like the idea of the auto shotgun SA being added. I think it gets over shadowed on Punishers card by his other two attack options, but if it were the only good attack option on the Terminators card it would see a lot more action. I think I would drop the target based power and just let the Terminator drop in from the timestream next to a group and wreak house with some double shotgun attacks, or drop in on high ground and take one normal attack of 5 on a specific target.

NAME = THE TERMINATOR
SECRET IDENTITY = T-800
SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HUNTER
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = ?

TIMESLIP PURSUIT
The Terminator does not begin the game on the battlefield. Before rolling for initiative, if the Terminator has not been placed on the battlefield, you may place the Terminator on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure.

AUTO SHOTGUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. The Terminator only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. The Terminator cannot be affected by this special attack. When The Terminator attacks with this special attack, he may attack one additional time.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old January 25th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The problem with Timeslip and Terminator is that they come through the Timeslip naked, no guns.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 25th, 2015, 12:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The problem with Timeslip and Terminator is that they come through the Timeslip naked, no guns.
You are correct. That's too bad too I was really starting to like where the design was at.
Old January 25th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You are correct. That's too bad too I was really starting to like where the design was at.
Just give it a twist where he can't attack and rolls X fewer defense dice until the next turn after using it and rename it
Old January 25th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, kind of a bummer theme-wise.
I was thinking perhaps you could give him Makeshift Weapons or some other way for him to gather weaponry.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 25th, 2015, 02:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hmm - how about:

NAME = THE TERMINATOR
SECRET IDENTITY = T-800
SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HUNTER
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = ?

Marked for Termination

The Terminator does not begin the game on the battlefield. Before rolling for initiative, if the Terminator has not been placed on the battlefield, you may place the Terminator on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure. At the start of the game/When the Terminator is placed on the battlefield, you may choose any opponent's Unique or Event Hero. Immediately after the chosen hero takes a turn, you may move the Terminator up to 2 spaces. If the Terminator attacks the chosen hero with a normal attack, the Terminator may attack the chosen figure again with a normal attack.

I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle (name probably needs changing, but come on, I had to! )

Start the game with a Scavenge Marker (off this card?) At the end of any round, if the Scavenge Marker is not on this card, and the Terminator is on the battlefield, you may place it on this card. The Scavenge Marker adds 4 to the Terminator's range while it is on this card. After destroying an adjacent Human figure without the Superstrength special power, you may place the Scavenge marker on the destroyed figure's card. If the Scavenge Marker is on another figure's card, the Terminator must use the Range (and Attack?) number(s) on that card and may use any special attacks on that figure's card. If a special attack refers to the destroyed figure or the destroyed figure or the destroyed figure's card, it refers to the Terminator or the Terminator's card instead.

Cybernetic Repair X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH

Wording could probably be simplified, and stuff could be cut if needed. Now, he comes through without weapons, but will acquire them at the end of the round and can even scavenge them from Humans!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 25th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

He usually gets clothes and guns immediately after he arrives in the present, so I don't think it'll be any more of a theme break than Punisher being able to carry
-an assault rifle
-an automatic shotgun
-a rocket launcher!
-whatever sniper riffle his base range of 7 is supposed to represent!!!
-and the two handguns seen on his mini

all in an average sized, non magical/pocket dimension storing, leather trench coat.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old January 25th, 2015, 06:05 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

This idea just came to me and I had to get it out before I lost it

NAME = INCREDIBLE HULK
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR/WARLORD/WARBOUND
PERSONALITY = FURIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

WORLDBREAKER
At the end of an opponent's turn, place a red Rage Marker on this card for each Wound Marker Hulk received that turn. Add 2 to Hulk's Attack and Defense numbers for each Rage Marker on this card.

GREEN SCAR HEALING
Before rolling for initiative, if Hulk has one or more Wound Markers on his card, you may remove 1 Rage Marker from this card. If you do, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card, or the card of an adjacent figure.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Incredible Hulk may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Hulk's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Hulk may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Hulk may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Hulk will take any leaving engagement attacks. Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

SUPER STRENGTH

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old January 26th, 2015, 11:32 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Thumbs up Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
This idea just came to me and I had to get it out before I lost it

NAME = INCREDIBLE HULK
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR/WARLORD/WARBOUND
PERSONALITY = FURIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

WORLDBREAKER
At the end of an opponent's turn, place a red Rage Marker on this card for each Wound Marker Hulk received that turn. Add 2 to Hulk's Attack and Defense numbers for each Rage Marker on this card.

GREEN SCAR HEALING
Before rolling for initiative, if Hulk has one or more Wound Markers on his card, you may remove 1 Rage Marker from this card. If you do, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card, or the card of an adjacent figure.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Incredible Hulk may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Hulk's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Hulk may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Hulk may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Hulk will take any leaving engagement attacks. Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

SUPER STRENGTH
Then make an equipment glyph of Hulk Gamma Blasters, a Hulk with Range, just make it so Hulk can't use his Blaster if he's angry.

Old January 26th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
WORLDBREAKER

GREEN SCAR HEALING
Why not replace these with something like this:

WORLDBREAKER
Add 2 to Incredible Hulk's Attack and Defense numbers for each Rage Marker on this card. Before rolling for initiative, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card or the card of a figure adjacent to Incredible Hulk.

That saves a lot of text, and the only major difference is that your version would wait until the end of a turn to amp Hulk's stats. Technically, the marker placement also changes things up slightly (In the original version, Zatanna could remove a Rage Marker to debuff his stats without healing him).

I remember a long time ago people were kicking around some ideas for a World Breaker Hulk, and Bats suggested combining Super Leap and Super Stomp; that would be a cool touch, and you'd probably have some room for it with the first two powers consolidated into one. (By the by, could Hulk actually heal people as the Green Scar? Never read the series, but I hadn't heard that before)
Old January 26th, 2015, 12:31 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

I want to see a Hulk with the Hulk Clap ability. Never seen it done, but always see Hulk bust it out when He's in a jam.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy