Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 9th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hasbro likes building boards with hexagons...for Monopoly

Just saw an ad for this on TV. It's amazing to me how many iterations games like Monopoly go through.
Old August 9th, 2010, 09:13 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hasbro likes building boards with hexagons...for Monopol

Yeah, I saw that ad earlier today.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 10th, 2010, 02:52 PM

wbdhoc knows what's in an order marker wbdhoc knows what's in an order marker
Re: Hasbro likes building boards with hexagons...for Monopol

Wife and yours truly are strolling through a TRU last night looking for toy ideas (got a two year old with a birthday on the horizon) and she made the same observation; world's full of games and half of them are monopoly or permutations of trivial pursuit, etc. I was hoping to turn it into a teachable moment by explaining that non-designer gamers like to purchase the familiar since there's a relatively small "consumer reports" community on unplugged gaming. She wasn't buying it. To be honest, I just might have pulled the Candyland equivalent off the shelf for the kids (yes, I would always rather play Candyland than Monopoly) if the parts hadn't been mostly cardboard:

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.c...717&src=endeca

BANJO WILL GET YOU THROUGH THE TIMES WITH NO MONEY. MONEY CAN'T GET YOU THROUGH THE TIMES WITH NO BANJO.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games