Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 30th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have a few games I want to get, because I haven't been able to score review copies.

1. Cleopatra and the Society of Architects
2. Caylus
3. Citadels

That's about it. I have most everything else I could want.
Old September 30th, 2006, 08:08 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Netherspirit, thanks for posting this topic..... One of our members has alreadly contacted and I may be able to get a copy of Battle Ball

I have been to 4 or 5 TRU stores this past year and they of course they have cosed out Battle Ball ... and it was looking bleek for me to find a copy.

Thanks

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 30th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
You guys are some game playing mo fo's.

Goodness gracious.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 30th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Battlelore

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 30th, 2006, 11:00 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Dora's Candyland.

Dora's Chutes and Ladders.

"Torn between two Dora's, feeling like a fool...".

Old September 30th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Dora's Candyland.

Dora's Chutes and Ladders.

"Torn between two Dora's, feeling like a fool...".
What a Dorak!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 30th, 2006, 11:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
I'd say I'll be wanting some kind of superhero board game for ages 4 and up. My twin girls will be 4 in feb and they have been really into superheroes from Superman and Justice League cartoons. They also like the Avengers too. So since regular chutes and ladders doesn't quite hold their attention, I be a superhero board game might hold their interest longerl.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 30th, 2006, 11:36 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I'm not much of a gamer outside of Heroscape, so here's my list:

1. Zombies!!! and all add ons
2. and it looks a little complicated for me, but the pieces are great eye candy: Nexus OPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
In order:

1. Space Crusade (Plus expansions)
Wow Finally someone else here has mentioned this game and shown interest. I have Space Crusade, Doc. Tons of fun - or at least it was until HS came along.
*Envious* :P

I have the first Zombies game, I've simulated it since it's not appropriate to play w/my son and I haven't had the chance to play w/my game group as of yet. It's pretty fun. My version is the Widescreen Edition, not the newest Director's Cut that just came out. I've heard mixed reviews of Nexus Ops.

That reminds me I need to post to The Texas Thread. Madness Games in Plano has several AH games on sale for $20 each! Unfortunately, NO was not on sale. :( I would have picked it up w/my Mechwarrior Wolf Strike stuff yesterday. Dam, just writing Mechwarrior Wolf Strike leaves a bad taste in my mouth after the bad experience I had w/that purchase.

:puke:

Oh, and I just remembered two others that I'm wanting: Mall of Horror and Vampire: Prince of the City. I wouldn't mind having the other Zombie games either, although these still are not in my top 5. :D

Ive got nexus ops Doc if ye wanna come try it out sometime
looks pretty fun overall.

cheers

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old September 30th, 2006, 11:38 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
top 5?
humm

Axis and Allies
Risk 2210
Descent
World of warcraft BG expansion(cards)

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 1st, 2006, 12:06 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I'm not really hip to the newer board games. I've been toying with selling my copy of Supremacy, but the kids played it with me the other day. I might try to gather all the expansions to it, if I can find them for reasonable prices. I wouldn't mind getting a copy of Wabbit Wampage, Illuminati, or some of the Nuclear War series, but I can barely afford to get a tiny amount of the Heroscape stuff I want.

So I guess my list would be something like this:
Supremacy expansions
Wabbit Wampage
Illuminati
Nuclear War
I'll throw in a nice random Scene It to round out my 5.

I think the first 4 are out of print, but I had fun playing them when I was younger. I don't have the time I'd need to invest in learning and playing the newer stuff. It would cut into my Heroscape time.
Old October 1st, 2006, 07:42 AM

cavie Woo who?
1. Battlelore
2. Risk 2210
3. Ticket to Ride Europe or Marklin
4. Drakon
5. Settlers of Catan 3D version (that will never happen, but I want it)

We've played TtD desert over a year now nether and we enjoy it. It plays very different 3 player (which we do more often) that 5 player. It's fun either way though.
Old October 1st, 2006, 08:08 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Only 5? You guys are killing me here. There are so many to choose from that I like to play.

1) Betrayal in the house on the hill
2) twilight emperium
3) runebound
4) battletech
5) heroquest

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games