Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 26th, 2006, 07:22 PM

Filbey has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Use this site to find prices:

http://www.boardgameseeker.com/

or to use a more manual method:

http://www.michaelareed.com/boardgamesearch/

Just type the name of the game and compare prices.

The name of the game is actually kung-fu fighting. Thoughthammer has it in stock. I've used them a lot and have great service from them everytime!

Newb.
Hey great!Thanks for the links!

"Nevermind what they are selling , It's what your buying!"Fugazi

Sucsessfully Traded with Revdyer , CupidsArt, stay_golden_PONYBOY, and Eyeofsauron!Thanks, Filbey
Old August 26th, 2006, 08:18 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
http://www.slugfestgames.com/products/cards/kungFF.html

You can buy it direct from the company at that link.

I really like Slugfest Games. I have their two games that are not out yet on preorder.
Old August 26th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filbey
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Another cool card game is Kung Fu Fighting. Where else can you play a card that says:

"Your Kung Fu is no match for mine!"

Introduced it to some friends and they are begging to play it again on our next game night. Games take about 15 to 20 min.

And remember...."Those Cats were fast as lightning!"

Newb.
This looks like a fun one.Is it still being sold?And if so do you have any suggestions or links to buy it?Did a search on ebay,and funagaingames with no luck.Thanks for any help.
This game is fun but a little simplistic after a while. I bought it from Funagain for my nephew. We learned the game in like 5 minutes and had a blast playing for a short while. It was more fun than I thought it would be.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 26th, 2006, 11:24 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Don't forget to say the cheesy lines on the cards and when you make a combination attack the title of the attack gets hilarious! It's a great filler game.

Newb.
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:54 AM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart
this Kung Fu game seems fun, I'll try to get it.

other nice and quick card games are:

and my ever favorite, Colossal Arena

in the same line of Colossal Arena, FFG published many great games: Citadels, Drakon, King's Gate are some of the most liked ones by my gaming group.
Old August 28th, 2006, 10:00 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Other fun fairly quick card games I like are.

Posion
Loot
High Society
Bohnanza
San Juan
Old August 28th, 2006, 10:16 AM

Dreaded Gazebo has disabled reputation
I'll second recommendations for San Juan, Citadels and Colossal Arena. Citadels is probably the favorite game among my friends with San Juan a close second. Colossal Arena hasn't gone over as well but I really enjoy it. Three Dragon Ante is also surprisingly good... we went into it expecting very little and it turns out to be very enjoyable. Fun little forced bet game with pretty high screwage factor. Also check out Saint Petersburg, it's another fantastic card game.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 12:05 AM

DemoDougie has disabled reputation
Re: any other board game cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighamrules
i just want to know what you guy play besides hs
It's not a board game, but it's the best card game EVER! Munchkin!! It rocks! Go to: http://www.sjgames.com/munchkin/game/

Dragon's Dungeon Games...Where everyday is gameday!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games