Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 21st, 2022, 12:05 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart
Re: Rulebooks and FAQ - PDF

I’d like to work on one so as a community we can have a Master guide to share with everyone to make the game more accessible to new players. I’ll start on this project and if you know a yo e that would like to help have them reach out to me otherwise I will find others to help.

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old March 22nd, 2022, 08:11 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
I’d like to work on one so as a community we can have a Master guide to share with everyone to make the game more accessible to new players. I’ll start on this project and if you know a yo e that would like to help have them reach out to me otherwise I will find others to help.
Put the Advanced FAQ in there as well, perhaps at the back? It answers some more common situations that the rules don't explicitly have a stance on and corrects some errors.

The FAQ is the top link at the OP of this post.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Last edited by itsbuzzi; March 22nd, 2022 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Where to find FAQ
Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

The advanced FAQ (linked in OP of this thread) has almost all this, as mostly the Books are just quoting from the FAQ rulings. There have been a few new rulings in the last ~7 years since the FAQ was last updated but is probably less than 20 new rulings, mostly for stuff that never happens in tournament setting and is more “hypothetical” or more likely in home games.
Old March 24th, 2022, 10:59 AM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecrazy3193 View Post
Put the Advanced FAQ in there as well, perhaps at the back? It answers some more common situations that the rules don't explicitly have a stance on and corrects some errors.

The FAQ is the top link at the OP of this post.
Of coarse I would like to make it so, that it has everything that any heroscaper new, old, pro, young would want. Like having the FAQ.

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's