Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 20th, 2020, 01:19 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Godzilla

If you say Godzilla three times in front of a mirror, he'll appear before you.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:24 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Dinosaur's weird, but I don't know his origin. I thought he got mutated in the 1940s from nuclear radiation.
He did. In a good chunk of the movies though (can't speak to all of em, just the few I've seen), he was explicitly a dinosaur (that somehow survived into the 40s) before that.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:27 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Everything I have seen says Dinosaur-like for him not Dinosaur but I am not going to argue something we discussed and I was out voted on.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:28 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
If you say Godzilla three times in front of a mirror, he'll appear before you.
This really doesn't help and if I cannot understand the mini info as someone heavily invested in the group then what is the point of having it?
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:40 AM
Symbiotic

I refuse to compromise my principle of making Bloody Mary jokes when teed up that cleanly.

Pretty sure the actual info'd be something like Playmates Toys/Godzilla/Godzilla, so Godzilla three times isn't that far off. I'm sure quozl will sort it soon, especially knowing people are eager to find the figure.
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:40 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Dinosaur, not Kaiju?
That’s what I said. But we voted and it seemed to lean towards not using Kaiju. I don’t think Godzilla is Dinosaur but
He is a prehistoric creature but I don't think dinosaur is quite right!

Anyway, I am really looking forward to seeing where this ends up. I already have my King Kong made and looking forward to a fight between those two.
Old May 20th, 2020, 08:46 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, copied over the wrong SA. Here is what it should be:

Quote:
ATOMIC BREATH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
After taking a turn with Godzilla, place an Atomic Charge marker on this card. You may remove 4 Atomic Charge markers from this card to use this special attack. Choose 8 spaces in a straight line from Godzilla. All figures on the chosen spaces and in clear sight of Godzilla are affected by this special attack. Roll 4 attack dice for all affected figures. Each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. Figures roll defense separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Tickle Pickle

The figure used for this unit is a Bandai figure from the Godzilla Movie Monster Series set.
Its name is Godzilla (1954). It can be purchased here.

This is the figure info you want here.
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:27 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool writeup. The charged breath is cool. Normally I'm not a fan of counterdraft powers (Especially one so freaking insane), but most of the time he's just going to walk through everything.

Hoping he'll be fun to play, as just walking and dealing autowounds might get a bit stale, or be frustrating to play against. The writeup definitely feels like Godzilla though!
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'll go on record here: I still think a Godzilla that fits on two spaces and is only a couple stories tall, rather than a huge, skyscraper-dwarfing beast is such a reduction of the character that I don't think it's worth doing. I like Godzilla and an iteration that small misses everything I find cool about them - namely, being really, really, REALLY big.

Like, Wake of Destruction is cool and all, but I think he's going to feel less like Godzilla and more like the Juggernaut. Or Kool-Aid Man.

But taking it as it is:

- 4 Attack is super low, even with his funky "fights other monsters" power. If he takes a swing, or a tail smash, or a bite out of a human being, he should be doing some damage. 7-8 Attack minimum.
- Same thing with defense. Like, I do get the "he's just tanking the hits" logic, but I feel like he should have more resistance to random dudes with guns and more vulnerability to special attacks, with something like Tough.
- I agree that overusing the Atomic Breath is kind of an issue, and would like some sort of charge-centric or limited version.

And not sure how I feel about Protector, but I guess that boils down to what iteration you're working with.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is the 1954 version where he was only 50 meters tall. Newer versions are at least twice the height and there have been some drafts for larger versions for C3G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Protector does feel kind of off when he feels more like a “destroy everything” Godzilla.

I honestly like the low defense. Sure, it may not be perfectly thematic, but I much prefer Event Heroes that you feel like you can make progress on over ones that block everything.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library