Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:14 AM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!
Ideas for "extra" Confrontation Wolven

Now that the VC wolves are arriving, I'm starting to wonder what I should do with all of the other Confrontation Wolfen sets. Back when I purchased the announced VC figures, I of course had to grab some additional Wolfen sets:I have a strange suspicion that I'm not the only one that did this, and in fact these additional sets still seem to be quite available. If the VC team isn't going to use them officially, does anyone have any ideas for them? (The "attachment box" figures are a little odd, but some of them could individually make great heroes because they are so distinctive looking.)

Any ideas lurking out there...?

- Grison

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:38 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Ideas for "extra" Confrontation Wolven

It would be cool to see cards made for those figures. I'm curious how many other stores carry them.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:41 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I bought one extra Wolfen figure at miniaturemarket, hoping to make a custom out of him eventually. They look really sharp, so I hope this C3V release persuades people to make additional customs.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:49 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

i have some brewing as I continue to streamline my home game. I have not posted any customs yet as I'm still working on them.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I was working on some after I picked up a bunch from Miniature Market's blowout sale awhile back. I've put them on the backburner until I see what C3V comes up with. I'd like mine to tie in with the "official" figures.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 22nd, 2013, 01:56 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I was working on some after I picked up a bunch from Miniature Market's blowout sale awhile back. I've put them on the backburner until I see what C3V comes up with. I'd like mine to tie in with the "official" figures.
Exactly; it would be great if some of the extra Wolfen could be used in conjunction with the C3V releases. Of course, if the C3V wants to "officially" use them, then that would be fantastic, too!

(I especially like the "Attachment Box" figure wearing the skull; he'd be very distinctive for a Wolfen hero. The urn-carrying one might make a nice shaman, or something similar. The twin-bladed Great Fangs look really good, too.)

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old July 22nd, 2013, 02:29 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

IMO, I think that there's already too much wolfens released.
No need of another hero nor some squads... even if these figures are pretty nice !

... Or only if they don't work with other wolfens... too much synergies !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 04:53 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
The urn-carrying one might make a nice shaman, or something similar.
Yes, my son and I were just saying that a couple of days ago. I think a Varkaanan shaman would be pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 23rd, 2013, 05:03 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

This was my unique squad idea for the 4-member Wolfen squad in the Wolfen Army Box. You could adapt the other Wolfen releases to use these stats.

You could use the Great Fangs (double-swords) and drop the points to 75 for a 3-person Unique Squad.

--
Figures: Wolfen Army Box (Confrontation)
Name: Fangs

HEROSCAPE CUSTOM STATS

Unit Name: Fangs of Yllia

General: Aquilla
Species: Wolves
Type: Unique Squad (4 figures)
Class: Warriors
Personality: Relentless
Size: Medium 6
Stats
Life: 1
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense:4

Special Powers
PACK TACTICS MOVEMENT BONDING
After revealing an order marker and taking a turn with the Fangs of Yllia, you may move up to 3 other Wolves you control up to 6 spaces each.

SHIELDMATE
When any Wolf you control is rolling defense against any attack by an adjacent figure, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled if the defender is adjacent to at least one Fang of Yllia.

Synergies:
Spoiler Alert!

--
Old July 23rd, 2013, 05:07 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

This was my idea for Onyx before C3V for a unique hero:

--
Figures: Throne of Stars Hero box (pictured above), or Wolfen Army Box (unpainted)

Name: Onyx
HEROSCAPE CUSTOM STATS

Unit Name: Onyx, Wolfen Blademaster
General: Aquilla
Species: Wolf
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Champion
Personality: Fearsome
Size: Medium 6

Stats

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

Special Powers
WOLFEN BLADEMASTER
Onyx begins the game with two combat dice on his card. At the start of each round, before placing order markers, set these two combat dice on either a skull, shield, or blank. This round, based on the combat dice from Blademaster, modify Onyx’s numbers as follows:

- Add one to Onyx’s attack this round for each skull.
- Add one to Onyx’s defense value for each shield.
- Add one to Onyx’s move for each blank.

SIDESLIP
After rolling defense, Onyx may move 1 space for each excess shield rolled. If Onyx is engaged when he starts to move with Sideslip he will not take any leaving engagements.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs