Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 1st, 2011, 09:57 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Rackham (Confrontation, AT-43) Custom Card Database

Hello all.

This Thread will be a place for all Rackem customs as a result of the recent Mega sale.

I will update the first Post with all customs categorized by Army (i.e. Griffin, Cog, etc). Please only post completed cards that people can print out using Photobucket or some similar photo sharing site.

If you include a link to your own custom page I will include it with the posted cards in the First post.
This is not a collective Project, but rather a convenient location to find Custom Cards.

Happy Customing!

Griffin (1 Cards)
Spoiler Alert!

Lions (7 Cards)
Spoiler Alert!

Scorpions(0 Cards)

Spoiler Alert!

Ram (1 Cards)

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Wolfen (0 Cards)

Spoiler Alert!

Cogs (0 Cards)

Spoiler Alert!

Karmans (0 Cards)

Spoiler Alert!

Oni (0 Cards)

Spoiler Alert!

Red Blok (0 Cards)

Spoiler Alert!

U.N.A. (3 Cards)
Spoiler Alert!

Therians (0 Cards)

Spoiler Alert!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Last edited by wriggz; March 15th, 2011 at 12:03 AM.
Old March 1st, 2011, 10:13 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Rackem (Confrontation, AT-43) Custom Card Database

Thanks for starting this, Wriggz!
Here are some AT-43 UNA Customs. I've got a bunch more, but they're not quite ready - I need to run them through some tests and tweak them first.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 2nd, 2011, 11:09 AM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

This is GREAT news! I recently got all the Rackham Confrontation minis in hopes to someday play them with Heroscape. I'll be flagging this thread and checking it regularly!
Old March 2nd, 2011, 02:29 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Here are some proxies I made using some Confrontation minis. I changed the names slightly, but they abilities and stats are the same.
Griffin Knights of Redemption as Templar Cavalry proxies

Lion Guards as Knights of Weston proxies

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:23 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcometx View Post
This is GREAT news! I recently got all the Rackham Confrontation minis in hopes to someday play them with Heroscape. I'll be flagging this thread and checking it regularly!
It may take some time for the Custom creators to get all their cards in a row, but think it is worth it to have one central list of all the customs, so people can quickly see what is out there.

I kinda wish I had the time to due the same thing with D&D minis since that would be a great list to look through for cards or just inspiration.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 2nd, 2011, 10:26 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rackham (Confrontation, AT-43) Custom Card Database

Hey,
Wriggs, the Exemplar Cavalry are Griffins units not Lions.
~P

Thank you for remedying the situation.

Last edited by pjnormandin; March 3rd, 2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old March 4th, 2011, 12:04 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got a huge order in the mail today. I also got the Confrontation Army rulebooks which has pictures of figures that appear to never have been released. One I found particularly interesting was a squad of skeleton centaurs. I will try to post some pics tomorrow.
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:28 AM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
I got a huge order in the mail today. I also got the Confrontation Army rulebooks which has pictures of figures that appear to never have been released. One I found particularly interesting was a squad of skeleton centaurs. I will try to post some pics tomorrow.
Yeah, the Confrontation rulebooks are beautiful to look at with all types of backstory, history and full color pictures - including TONS of minis that they never got around to releasing unfortunately .

The rules themselves are way too complicated for what I am interested in dedicating my time to (tape measures, etc). I got the minis initially to use them with the universal rules of "Song of Blades and Heroes", but Heroscape stats and powers would be even better!

Last edited by redcometx; March 4th, 2011 at 10:34 AM.
Old March 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM

Just a heads up. I have rough drafts of cards covering all the figures in the Ram Army box. I finally got my table cleared off and built a map to try them out. Once I've run some playtests, I'll post them all here. There will be 2 versions of the Undead Thralls - one Valkrill and one Utgar (per request by pjnormandin).

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 4th, 2011, 11:12 AM

the incredible mate is surprisingly tart

Sweet I'm looking forward to the Ram army box cards. I just hope I can get my figures now before they sell out. Has anyone started work on the stats for the Griffins stuff? I bought quite a bit of it and I can start on stats but my card making skills stink.

Trades: 12
Selling my collection for 500 plus shipping, for a list or any interest please pm me asap
Old March 4th, 2011, 06:59 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Just a heads up. I have rough drafts of cards covering all the figures in the Ram Army box. I finally got my table cleared off and built a map to try them out. Once I've run some playtests, I'll post them all here. There will be 2 versions of the Undead Thralls - one Valkrill and one Utgar (per request by pjnormandin).
Quote:
Originally Posted by the incredible mate View Post
Sweet I'm looking forward to the Ram army box cards.
Hi,
Yes indeed Incredible Mate, this is sweet news!
~P
Old March 5th, 2011, 03:15 AM

I didn't do a full C3G style playtest, but I played a game with the pjnormandin-version Undead Thralls.

Cyprien
Sonya
Isamu
Undead Thralls x4
vs.
Sir Gilbert (proxy)
Templar Cavalry x1 (proxies)
Knights of Weston x4 (proxies)

Battle summary
Spoiler Alert!

If any of you get a chance to play these guys, please post your thoughts.

BTW - the Sir Gilbert Proxy is the flagbearer figure from the Lions Guards Attachment box. As soon as I get a chance to edit the pic, I'll post that card, too.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards