Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 7th, 2014, 02:49 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
The Holocron of General Veers

The Holocron of General Veers

Adventure Pack 1: The Battle of Hoth

figure card:

Hoth Themed Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are #26/General Veers.

Character Bio - Maximillian Veers was a ruthless and aggressive officer who enjoyed wreaking havoc with the destructive Imperial ground forces, but was also an honourable frontline commander who was not opposed to putting himself in harm's way. These traits earned him the respect of Grand Admiral Thrawn and Darth Vader for his courage under fire, as well as a promotion to Major General. Just weeks after his promotion, Veers had his forces pared down by ten percent, yet efficiency had risen by 50 percent.

General Veers' most notable success occurred at the Battle of Hoth. Veers rapidly deployed his armored regiment, Blizzard Force, into the Echo Base mountain valley, then personally destroyed the shield generator protecting the Rebel base.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• GRAND MOFF TARKIN : Imperial Deployment
Being a figure that follows the Galactic Empire, General Veers may benefit from Grand Moff Tarkin's IMPERIAL DEPLOYMENT special power.

• IMPERIAL ROYAL GUARDS : Protection Detail/Make Way For the Emperor
Being a Unique Hero that follows the Galactic Empire, General Veers may benefit from the Imperial Royal Guard's PROTECTION DETAIL/MAKE WAY FOR THE EMPEROR special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• GROUND TACTICS EXPERT : All Common Squad figures who follow the Galactic Empire
All Common Squad figures who follow the Galactic Empire may benefit from General Veers' GROUND TACTICS EXPERT special power. Current Common Squad figures that follow the Galactic Empire include: Death Star Troopers, Scout Troopers, Snowtroopers and Stormtroopers.

• ARMORED SUPPORT : Vehicles
Vehicles may benefit from General Veers' ARMORED SUPPORT special power. Current Vehicles include: AT-ST.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Porkins
• Second playtest: Heroscaper Guy
• Third playtest: Sir Yeshua
• Fourth playtest: Ninja Status
• Fifth playtest: faure
• Fifth playtest: Yodaking
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; May 5th, 2019 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Updated synergies
Old June 7th, 2014, 02:49 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of General Veers

General Veers
Galactic Empire
Human
Unique Hero
General
Demanding
Medium 5
Points 100

Life 4
Move 5
Range 5
Attack 3
Defense 4

ARMORED SUPPORT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with General Veers, you may take a turn with any Vehicle you control.

AT-AT STRIKE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack 2 + Special.
Only destructible objects and large or huge figures may be targeted with this special attack. Roll an additional attack die if the target is a destructible object. Defending figures may not roll any defense dice. This special attack may only be used once per round.

GROUND TACTICS EXPERT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with General Veers, you may take an immediate turn with up to two Common Squad figures you control who follow the Galactic Empire and are within 3 clear sight spaces of General Veers.

Last edited by Porkins; June 13th, 2014 at 02:08 AM.
Old June 27th, 2014, 03:29 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The links are broken on the Ground Tactics Expert synergy.
Old June 27th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Fixed.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:36 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Wait, to use Ground Tactics Expert the turn ha to be taken with General Veers? Or rather can I use Armored Support then use Ground Tactics Expert, so I can activate my AT-ST and a couple of Stormtroopers?

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:38 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Wait, to use Ground Tactics Expert the turn ha to be taken with General Veers? Or rather can I use Armored Support then use Ground Tactics Expert, so I can activate my AT-ST and a couple of Stormtroopers?
Armored Support is instead of and GTE is after, so no, you can't use both in the same turn because if you use AS, you gave up your turn to take a turn with a vehicle.
Old July 21st, 2014, 02:17 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

PDF card link added to the OP.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old July 21st, 2014, 04:32 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

The link to AT-ST from this thread doesn't work, it has extra URL tags.

Last edited by CrazyTankster; July 21st, 2014 at 05:36 PM.
Old July 21st, 2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
The link to AT-ST from this thread doens't work, it has the extra URL tags.
Fixed. Thanks for the heads-up.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 5th, 2015, 05:50 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Am I correct in thinking that an OM on this card either gets you a turn with a vehicle OR a turn with Veers and 2 squaddies?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 5th, 2015, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Am I correct in thinking that an OM on this card either gets you a turn with a vehicle OR a turn with Veers and 2 squaddies?
Correct. The couple times I've played Veers, I put all 3 OMs on him several rounds. It provides a lot of flexibility in your gameplan.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 5th, 2015, 07:04 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Correct. The couple times I've played Veers, I put all 3 OMs on him several rounds. It provides a lot of flexibility in your gameplan.
That saved me in the HoSS Online Tourney, as I was able to move either AT-ST in my army as needed. It's a very powerful tool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape