Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 12th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big, Bad, Bloody Battles 10/9/10 NHSD!

Yeah, I think she just attacked. It was Ornak that she PABbed...like I said, game was over at that point, anyway...thanks for looking.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added link to my Utah NHSD battle report on first page!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old November 3rd, 2014, 05:40 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Link to Utah NHSD 2014 battle report on front page.

Old July 25th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Re: The B.I.V.'s Big, Bad, Bloody Battles 7/16 Goblin Town!

Link to Goblin Town Throwdown battle report on front page!

Old October 12th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Re: The B.I.V.'s Big, Bad, Bloody Battles 7/16 Goblin Town!

Added link to Utah NHSD battle report on front page!

Old October 13th, 2016, 06:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The B.I.V.'s Big, Bad, Bloody Battles 10/16 Utah NHSD!

Thanks for sharing all these @The B.I.V. Its cool to hear about all the battles. There are so many times I wish I took pictures or recorded my games. Hopefully I'll get to on the 5th for the Pocatello Tourney.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports