Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 11th, 2023, 05:13 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Customs for Neo from the Matrix

My search-fu is not finding anything... can anyone point me to any customs that have been done for Neo from the Matrix or something similar?

I have a nice little custom fig I made (swapped out a head with a different body) that need some stats.

Not "god mode" Neo, but something to pair nicely with the Agents and Agent Carr.

Thinking Double Attack and Stealth Dodge for specials, but not sure on the stats and points.

Ideas?

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/7847009/dc0nklin

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old November 11th, 2023, 05:57 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Customs for Neo from the Matrix

Heroes of Fiction did one, I'm lazy and didn't print the glyphs so instead of Information Download I just have a house rule that says he can copy the SA of anyone else one the field.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...2&postcount=24
Old November 11th, 2023, 11:27 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Customs for Neo from the Matrix

Thanks!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards