Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:20 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Spellbook of Tarot: Temperance (VOTE for Public)

Yea
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

I also prefer it just helping your own team.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 04:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 3rd, 2020, 11:28 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Spellbook of Tarot: Temperance (Public Playtesting)

Forgot to post, but this passes.
Old August 12th, 2020, 10:48 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Temperance(40), Raven(190), Ms. Marvel(350) & Apollo(420)[1000]. How does that look?

Any suggestions for a lower point build? Like in the 600 range?
Old August 12th, 2020, 12:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe something with Cyclops II? I feel like his ability to hand out lots of limited turns will go well with it. Thanks!
Old August 13th, 2020, 04:20 PM

Re: The Spellbook of Tarot: Temperance (Initial Playtesting)

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Spell of Tarot: Temperance

Army Test 1
Map: City Park
Units: Temperance(40), Raven(190), Ms. Marvel(350) & Apollo(420) vs. Frank, Wendigo, Dragon Man & Skrull Infiltrator [1000]

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: City Park
Units: Temperance(40), Doctor Strange(310), Wong(90), Crimson Bands(50), Healing Energies(20) & Angel(90) vs. Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260) & Jewel(150) [600]

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Pretty sure I failed to fully utilize Temperance. That said I find it hard to believe that it will get its points back very often but should probably be 40 points based on potential alone.
Old August 14th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Just A Head

Thanks T! Also got results from FreshFoods:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST SPELL : Spell of Tarot : Temperance

Army Test
Map : A Couple Puddles (No Glyphs)
Units : RED TEAM - Brother Voodoo (210) Wong (90) Jean Grey (180) Quentin Quire (130) Spell of Tarot : Temperance (40) Enchant (20) Hypnotize (25) Lightning Bolt (5)
= 700

VS.

BLUE TEAM - Swordsman (160) Ms. Marvel (350) Yellowjacket *2* (190)
= 695

Spoiler Alert!

Map : A Couple Puddles (No Glyphs)
Units : RED TEAM - Magneto *2* (375) Constantine (125) Destiny (55) Polaris (200) Spell of Tarot : Temperance (40) Mystic Flames (5)
= 800

VS.

BLUE TEAM - Taskmaster (270) Alfred (60) Robin *Damian Wayne* (80) Nightwing *2* (200) Batwoman (180)
= 790

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Spell's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : 40 feels perfectly fine. I initially thought it was kind of pricey on first read, but after playing it, I think it has the potential to swing games. You almost have to build your army around it since it's activation is so limiting for most units, but potentially healing 1 wound off of your entire army is very strong. It's not gonna be drafted in most armies at the moment, but it'll probably see more use when the Tarot Deck unit and other Tarot spells come out.

General Thoughts on the Tested Spell : This spell makes me want to think of all sorts of armies that take advantage of it's strengths, which is my favorite thing about a unit or spell in C3G. Temperance is situational to activate, but it's for sure a fun spell. It was used in both games to keep the centerpiece of the army alive for even longer, keeping the games very close.I feel like I scratched the surface in regards to armies that can most effectively make use of it. I see no problems with the spell in its current state.
Old August 14th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Just A Head

So 1/4 games were wins, but it seems like both Tornado and Fresh reached the same conclusion I did - it has the potential to swing games, but that potential is pretty hard to access. Would y'all be okay with a move to FE @30, or do we want more testing?
Old August 14th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

30 points seems good to me.
Old August 14th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Heck, seems like 30 might even be a little high. The one game that was a win it had virtually no impact on anyway. I'm fine at 30 if you feel good about it.
Old August 14th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Heck, seems like 30 might even be a little high. The one game that was a win it had virtually no impact on anyway. I'm fine at 30 if you feel good about it.
Dang, you think even lower? 20-25? I just think at some point it’s coming into direct conflict with Healing Energy. I haven’t found HE to be the best spell for its cost, but I think the two should have different niches.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library