Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 25th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of C3G Equipment Glyph Rules

That's really cool that you guys came up with this before Treasure Glyphs. I usually don't like playing with glyphs in classic because they are overpowered, but in C3G you can just knock that glyph off. Way cool.
Old October 15th, 2012, 08:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Tried to download this rulebook to see if my question was already covered but it is not working. Looked at what was included in the 2nd post and did not see the answer either so hopefully one of you can help me out.

For the C3G equipment rules, how do they interact with squad (common or unique) figures? If you are starting a game with unrevealed equipment glyphs on the board can a squad figure move onto and then reveal that glyph? Can they pick it up? I ask because the treasure glyphs introduced in BftU can be stood on but not revealed or picked up by a squad figure but an unrevealed regular (permanent) glyph can be revealed by squad figure per Heroscape rules. I was thinking C3G equipment glyphs would be treated similarly to the treasure glyph rules but I wasn't sure.
Old October 15th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Tried to download this rulebook to see if my question was already covered but it is not working. Looked at what was included in the 2nd post and did not see the answer either so hopefully one of you can help me out.

For the C3G equipment rules, how do they interact with squad (common or unique) figures? If you are starting a game with unrevealed equipment glyphs on the board can a squad figure move onto and then reveal that glyph? Can they pick it up? I ask because the treasure glyphs introduced in BftU can be stood on but not revealed or picked up by a squad figure but an unrevealed regular (permanent) glyph can be revealed by squad figure per Heroscape rules. I was thinking C3G equipment glyphs would be treated similarly to the treasure glyph rules but I wasn't sure.
Works if you add a g after c3 and before games in the url.
Old October 15th, 2012, 09:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cool. Thanks. I'll down load it and see if I can find my answers then.

*edit* Okay so it is clear that only Unique heroes can pick up the equipment glyphs and since they should be treated as normal glyphs in all other regards outside of the rules expressed, then a squad figure would be able to reveal and unrevealed equipment glyph.
Old October 15th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Yes.

And links updated.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 15th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. That's my understanding as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A) I encountered quolz's link and started looking up the C3G rules that "should be" standard.
B) I like it all mostly.
C) Equipment gave me the longest pause and the most questions.

1) The "dropping" rule on this concerns me. Does only requiring a wound to disarm too easy to disarm?
2) Also, would "disarm" be a better term than "lose" due to the ambiguous nature of "lose". For example, in Magic:the Gathering, players can lose life and they can be damaged. Damaged is considered lost life. - If you have an item stolen, you have it "lost" to the thief. "Disarm" would be a simple fix, less confusion.
3) Do powers that prevent moving also prevent placing?
D) I also didn't know before about the 1 equipment limit. I can see it. I'll have to adjust my Batman design. I can see it now: Utility Belt: Batman can have more than 1 equipment glyph on his Army Card.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old January 28th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for reformatting. I had a hard time figuring out what you were asking before.

1) Nope. It's fun making glyphs fly.
2) Disarm makes me think of losing a weapon, not equipment. Lose works and has been working for years. We won't be changing it now.
3) Yes but what does that have to do with equipment glyphs?

D) Check out our 250 point Batman with his utility belt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; January 28th, 2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In addition for #1 - that's how they were playtested, so the costs are balanced accordingly already.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2013, 09:09 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://i.imgur.com/Q1Oo1PG.png

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 28th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old January 28th, 2013, 09:16 PM

Sorry, confred, we don't post individual custom makers' cards in C3G threads. It's against our rules.

Not sure what that one's all about, though ....

Old January 28th, 2013, 09:30 PM

It wasn't an actual submission. It was a tribute to the C3G rules just discovered.
It also includes the very rules I was previously concerned with as a concession to your favor.
It includes a counter to the "dropping" mechanism
It uses "lose" instead of "disarm"
It even references 1 Equipment Glyph per Hero

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library