Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 29th, 2022, 10:12 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Invisible Man - Design

The Invisible Man in the original Wells novel would definitely fall under Insane, because he was invisible he started plotting world domination. which he somehow planned to achieve through a reign of terror terrorizing the British countryside.
It's carried on in the comic as well.

Also a lot of what he does is like what Joker does (another Insane Psychopath), they both do truly terrible things, but they are also insane on top of that.
I think, like Joker, he is clearly unhinged and that is what would separate those two from a standard amoral/sadist type like the Comedian or somebody.
He's also kinda similar to Scorpion (Gargan) both were driven a lil crazy because they are stuck in the state they are in.
Plus having those synergies would be a good way to play him outside of an LXG army.
Old May 29th, 2022, 10:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is about how successful he was.
Old May 29th, 2022, 10:31 PM

Some adjustments.
Quote:
NAME = INVISIBLE MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = HAWLEY GRIFFIN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PSYCHOPATH
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ?

INVISIBILITY
Invisible Man can move through all figures, is never attacked when leaving an engagement, and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.

AGENT OF THE CROWN: INFILTRATION
After the first round, if you win initiative and Invisible Man is unengaged, you may place him adjacent to any figure on the battlefield within 10 spaces of Invisible Man that does not have the Blind Warrior special power and may:
• Look at any unrevealed Order Markers on that figure's card; or
• Roll one unblockable attack die against that figure. A blank rolled counts as 2 skulls.

SELF-SERVING BETRAYAL
Once per game, if you lose initiative with a roll of 5 or lower on any round after the first, remove any Order Markers on this figure's Army Card, choose an opponent to take control of this figure and its card, and place The Invisible Man's figure in that player's Start Zone. For the rest of the game, unless Invisible Man is destroyed, that player must place at least 1 Order Marker on Invisible Man's card at the start of each round.
Toyhandle is right in that the precedent seems to be Mutate for non-Marvel/DC properties. Like Brit was exposed to a formula and Bebop and Rocksteady got turned into themselves, so it follows that Invisible Man and Mr Hyde would be Mutates.

Still not sure on where the second power should be, any more input on whether you should get a shot at the blank and whether you should be able to do both.

Last edited by Splash; May 30th, 2022 at 02:28 PM.
Old May 29th, 2022, 10:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Agent of the Crown is a really long keyword for a power. I agree with others that Insane does not seem like the right personality here. Egotistical seems most accurate.
Old May 29th, 2022, 10:50 PM

I'll update that last one with Egotistical then. Looking in the sortable it is odd there is both Egotistical and Egomaniacal, you'd think it'd be one or the other. I don't think Amoral or Megalomaniacal have been done yet, but don't see a reason to use a new personality.

Does anyone have thoughts on the best power tag. Maybe just stick with Extraordinary. LXG for something short, or The League.
Old May 29th, 2022, 10:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just Extraordinary or League won’t work because we have other powers with those words in the power name.
Old May 29th, 2022, 10:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

My vote for the Keyword is Fimboulous Scrimbolo

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 29th, 2022, 11:10 PM

I do like Agent of the Crown, could leave it up to if whoever the resident artiste is for the card thinks it can work. Then LXG if it is short.

What about something referring to the setting/era.
A Victorian tag could get a few other Penny Dreadful-type characters in down the line.
Old May 30th, 2022, 12:06 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I also like Agent of the Crown. Is there any love for the little Question Mark Man Key symbol? Doesn't really seem that wild of an idea, and along the lines of an idea @MrNobody pitched recently as a "Franchise Logo." Might just add a little challenge when editing cards with it and powers referring to it. Making an Emoji of it would help, at least for when writing it on the site.

Not to get too deep into semantics, but I'll maintain that Griffin is not legally insane. Conversationally, we might refer to him as such, but legally, no.
Many have also argued that Joker is Hypersane, rather than Insane, because he is fully aware of the consequences of his actions, which makes sense to me.

Egotistical, Egomaniacal and Megalomaniacal are not interchangeable either. Megalomania is, "A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions."

I'm not one to see the harm in creating new personality types, since it has to happen eventually anyway.

Right now there aren't Sadistic synergies outside of the Crime Syndicate, otherwise it would be cool to have him share a personality with fellow Horror Icons. Otherise, Egotistical is fine, just feels a little "light."
Old May 30th, 2022, 12:08 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
I also like Agent of the Crown. Is there any love for the little Question Mark Man Key symbol? Doesn't really seem that wild of an idea, and along the lines of an idea @MrNobody pitched recently as a "Franchise Logo." Might just add a little challenge when editing cards with it and powers referring to it. Making an Emoji of it would help, at least for when writing it on the site.
That's not going to happen. We're not going to add new symbols to cards.

EDIT: This is not really up for debate. When Nobody was talking about franchise symbols, it's like if we started from square one, not something we are remotely considering adding moving forward.
Old May 30th, 2022, 12:59 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright
Old May 30th, 2022, 08:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Sadistic would be cool here.

I think Agent of the Crown works as a keyword, you just have to keep the rest of the power really short. I'd probably shorten it to just "Infiltration".

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library