Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 16th, 2021, 12:19 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 8/16/2021

Decomission
Requires: 2 M:TCB, 2 RttFF
Old August 16th, 2021, 02:28 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 8/16/2021

Love it! ^

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 27th, 2021, 09:35 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Updated Trollsford Road.

Moved the glyphs off of the road. Split the road just outside the SZ and added a couple level 3 tiles to the center bridge. Removed bridge walls to allow better flow from center swamps to the bridge. Also added a couple Treasure Glyphs in the center swamps.

Last edited by Sheep; September 28th, 2021 at 06:48 PM.
Old October 26th, 2021, 04:49 PM

HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 10/26/2021

New map!

Requires: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 FotA, 1 VW
PDF

Last edited by Sheep; October 26th, 2021 at 09:10 PM.
Old October 26th, 2021, 05:54 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 10/26/21

Very interesting! Long, lateral maps like this are always fun, yet hard to balance. At first glance I like what I see!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 14th, 2021, 11:33 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Updated Trollsford Road.

Moved the glyphs off of the road. Split the road just outside the SZ and added a couple level 3 tiles to the center bridge. Removed bridge walls to allow better flow from center swamps to the bridge. Also added a couple Treasure Glyphs in the center swamps.
I really like the look of Trollsford Road.
Old November 15th, 2021, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
I really like the look of Trollsford Road.
That is great to hear! Thank you Typhon!

I might have a final edit regarding the sand 3-hexes outside of each SZ but I have enjoyed the numerous games I’ve played on it so far.
Old December 19th, 2021, 12:07 PM

HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 12/19/21

New map! Wanted to challenge myself to a BftU + TT + 1 other expansion since I strongly believe I have a couple other solid maps using the other Master Sets/Expansions. I also wanted to limit myself to 2 expansions here with the BftU and maximize the terrain since I feel like the last couple maps have had a lot of terrain and I can get away with a lot of stacking. Settled on adding the FotA because I've really liked building with road recently and the automatic pathing/pacing it brings to a map. I tried a few times on VS but nothing successful. Finally got out the terrain and put this together. Super happy with how it turned out.

Meanderthaw
Requires: 1 BftU, 1 FotA, and 1 TT

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 19th, 2021, 02:33 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 12/19/21

Quote:
New map! Wanted to challenge myself to a BftU + TT + 1 other expansion since I strongly believe I have a couple other solid maps using the other Master Sets/Expansions. I also wanted to limit myself to 2 expansions here with the BftU and maximize the terrain since I feel like the last couple maps have had a lot of terrain and I can get away with a lot of stacking. Settled on adding the FotA because I've really liked building with road recently and the automatic pathing/pacing it brings to a map. I tried a few times on VS but nothing successful. Finally got out the terrain and put this together. Super happy with how it turned out.

Meanderthaw

This might be more of a @Flash_19 map than Flash's maps and it's certainly more of a @Typhon2222 title pun than Typhon's title puns. I hate myself right now.
That sure is a good shape for maps - I'm definitely a fan.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old December 19th, 2021, 02:59 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 12/19/21

Quote:

Meanderthaw

This might be more of a @Flash_19 map than Flash's maps and it's certainly more of a @Typhon2222 title pun than Typhon's title puns. I hate myself right now.
An inspired title! It had me laughing from the start. That road certainly does meander, and the ice is clearly thawing. What shall we do to represent the Neanderthals? — throw in a Quasatch or Dzu-Teh?
Old December 23rd, 2021, 10:05 AM

HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 12/23/21

New map!

Clockwork
Requires: 1 RotV

Last edited by Sheep; December 23rd, 2021 at 06:29 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2021, 12:28 PM

Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 12/23/21

Those central green 3-hex positions are too strong. Raelin can cover them without moving out of the Startzone and Dragon builds with Nilfeim/Quahon will live off that position. If you shift them forward into the center 1 hex, that might make them a little better.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios