Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old June 28th, 2017, 09:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Japes's Trade List 2016-10-31

All worth it! A couple of them will go into my competitive pool for tourneys, and the others will make appearances here and there. They look great! Thanks for doing them for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Meant to post...

I had a great Glyph trade with heroscaper2010. I was creating some CV3 glyphs to send back to him and ran into some issues originally but he was patiently great about it.
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:28 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Added rough prices here just based on what I saw sold prices for the same figures in the first couple of pages here. I did them quick so there may be mix ups. Feel free to PM offers as all prices are negotiable. Those that PM'd me earlier will get first chance on their offers. In other words as long as they are close on offers I will sell to them even if they aren't the highest.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 28th, 2017, 11:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Identified more figures...

The Einar Imperium - 21 squads worth.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; July 1st, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 03:45 PM
A Man of Taste

I will not be able to mail out anything else until after next weekend.

Old July 9th, 2017, 02:26 PM
A Man of Taste

I am back in town so feel free to make offers again.

Old September 18th, 2017, 10:12 PM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart
Re: Japes's Trade List 2017-07-13

I am in need of the Heroes of Bleakewood set. I could trade you the specific Nagrub figure and Marro Stinger figures that you are missing (I should be able to give you exact models you're missing - will have to check).
Old September 19th, 2017, 12:35 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
I am in need of the Heroes of Bleakewood set. I could trade you the specific Nagrub figure and Marro Stinger figures that you are missing (I should be able to give you exact models you're missing - will have to check).
We actually picked up another Swamp Set with accompanying squads so the missing guys are not as much an issue. Plus most of the figures I have listed are from my almost 10 year old's collection that he bought recently. He bought a big collection for certain items with the desire to sell back the parts he didn't want/need. He's introducing some friends to C3G Superhero scape and need lots of terrain to share. His best friend's birthday is next month and he's been keeping the secret for a long time.

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:41 AM
A Man of Taste

Updated OP due to recent activity.

Old December 24th, 2017, 08:48 PM
A Man of Taste

OP Updated. Lots of activity. Both coming and going.

Old December 28th, 2017, 08:56 PM

My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker

Had a great trade with Japes. Merchandise arrived in a timely manner and all was in great condition.
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:03 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer View Post
Had a great trade with Japes. Merchandise arrived in a timely manner and all was in great condition.
Thanks. Just got back from the mail and all my stuff arrived complete and in great condition.

Old December 29th, 2017, 04:34 PM

Skasper55 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Good trade with japes! Got items on time and well wrapped

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades