Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 2nd, 2021, 06:27 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I’m available for a game tonight starting between 6pm-8pm. Would like to playtest armies for the March event.
I'm available to play @ 6.

Do you have a link or should I make one?
Old March 3rd, 2021, 02:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Available for a game tonight between 4-7pm EST.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 07:14 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Available for a game tonight between 4-7pm EST.
Still available. Looking to practice for the March event.
Old March 3rd, 2021, 09:26 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm available to start a game until 9:30 pm EST.

Also looking to practice for the march event
Old March 4th, 2021, 06:42 PM

Available to start until 9:30 pm EST.

Looking for practice for the March event
Old March 4th, 2021, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Available to start until 9:30 pm EST.

Looking for practice for the March event
I’m probably good to start around 7:30-8ish. (Maybe earlier if I’m lucky.)
Old March 5th, 2021, 04:32 PM

Available to start a game until 8 pm EST.

Looking for more practice for the March event.
Old March 5th, 2021, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Available to start a game until 8 pm EST.

Looking for more practice for the March event.
I'm down to play a game. Do you want to send me a link for Invasion?
Old March 6th, 2021, 10:51 AM

Available for a game or two throughout the day today. Playtest, March Event Prac, whatever.
Old March 6th, 2021, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Available for a game or two throughout the day today. Playtest, March Event Prac, whatever.
I'm available now if you're still looking for a game
Old March 6th, 2021, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I'm available now if you're still looking for a game
How long are you available? I think my fiancée and I are gonna play some Burnout matches.
Old March 6th, 2021, 07:27 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I will be available for a game tonight late (10pm-11pm start time) central

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events