Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 9th, 2007, 09:20 PM

peeps has disabled reputation
How about a Rock set?

I have an idea I wanted some feedback on.I was going to write to Hasbro about it,but I'm thinking it may fall on deaf ears.But I figuire why not ask you all what you think?

I was thinking maybe HS should have a Rock set...Something in the relm of the castle set size which would include....

1.A cliff.How many times I thought about how the tiles stack upward,and kept looking at the ladders and how they slide into the castle wall pieces.So it got me thinking maybe they could make some sort of section that would have, a 4 hex base,say maybe 2 sections high X 2 sections wide(castle wall size),with a 4 hex top? Put a design on the outer section,and that neat slide type back to it?On the outer design side they could put various little "foot grabs" like they have on the ladders molded in.
2.Some various 1 hex rocks.Maybe 3-5 tiles high type? Just for another color and flavor.
3.A campfire. It can be small.Many RPG's i've played over the years all involved you,"making camp".Why not throw that in?
4.A molded cliff,like above,but with a waterfall already molded into it?

Just a few thoughts on the cliff.....I was thinking about trying to make some sort of proto-type.If I do,i'll pop it in the terrain section!
Just let me know what you think.Thanx for your time!!

"There is no I in TEAM,but there is in SHOWTIME"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion