Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old January 30th, 2010, 12:31 PM

Fenmeister Woo who?
Re: The Book of the Rechets of Bogdan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Little Rechets story for you guys. I played in a Marvel vs. Undead match once; 1500 points, if I remember. I had the vampire family, a custom vampire wizard, and filled the rest in with zombies. I didn't really expect to win.

But the Rechets actually gave me a fighting chance. They Lethal Sting'd Captain America and reduced Iron Man to 1 life. I lost after that, but it was cool to see a fifty-point squad wreak sweet havoc like that.
yes the Rechets are terrifying against high cost medium heroes. I had a nerve-racking experience last night when one of my brother's Rechets managed to engage Cyprien...

Even if they don't kill their points, they can be very distracting. 1/8 chance of autokilling someone like Cyprien is going to turn anyone's head away from whatever other squad he's chilling for a while.
Old June 18th, 2010, 11:51 PM

gum man Woo who?

i have had a ton of experience with these guys, and i have to say they usualy kill more than 200 points worth of enemy hero. i especialy love useing them when my enemy hs those filthy elves holed up in thier castle sniping all my troops before they can get at them. i just keep the vampire 12 spaces away (well out of range) and when i get lucky out come the rechets, and bye bye dumb elves.

and i find that saying "i summon the rechets of bogdan!" makes you realy lucky with them on the summoning turn.
and is a lot of fun
Old June 19th, 2010, 01:15 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum man View Post
i have had a ton of experience with these guys, and i have to say they usualy kill more than 200 points worth of enemy hero. i especialy love useing them when my enemy hs those filthy elves holed up in thier castle sniping all my troops before they can get at them. i just keep the vampire 12 spaces away (well out of range) and when i get lucky out come the rechets, and bye bye dumb elves.

and i find that saying "i summon the rechets of bogdan!" makes you realy lucky with them on the summoning turn.
and is a lot of fun
I have a friend who plays these guys (plus Iskra, as if there were any other way) pretty much every other game. Out of over a hundred attempts, he's only summoned them before Iskra died maybe 20 times. Even when he successfully summons them, whether they're able to surround an enemy hero or have to sate themselves on squads, they don't make their points worth; usually, they die the following turn.
Surprisingly though, they have done ok for him in tournament games against other people; go figure.

Myself, I rarely have a game with the Venoc Vipers where I don't Frenzy at least 3 times, and I will quite frequently Frenzy 2-3 times in a row.

It's all subjective.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old October 30th, 2011, 03:39 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

these guys are awesome, sure there lethal sting doesnt work that often, but they have in games killed a couple of heroes with it. in one game i managed to get them to kill raelin, ne-gok-sa, silver surfer and darrak before just one fell! they are a risky draft, but i find them to be worth it.
Old March 18th, 2014, 12:34 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If the rechets are summoned next to an opponent's Arkmer or the Nakita agent, can they receive an engagement strike because they were "placed" next to opponents figure, where placement has been ruled the same as moving? It seems a little strange to me if that's the case, but that appears to be what the rules say.
Old March 18th, 2014, 04:55 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Yep. Engagement Strike will take effect here.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:18 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Rechets of Bogdan

Rechets of Bogdan
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 20th, 2021, 04:22 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rechets of Bogdan

Imagine a power that reduces a unit's Attack stat! These guys would be getting Lethal Sting left and right!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units