Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 24th, 2010, 07:33 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker
Werewolf Lord Repaint

Yes, I know that wave D2 just arrived, but something about the greenish bits of the Werewolf lord just...irked me.

So, the new (and in my mind improved) full black Werewolf Lord!

Poor Chardris doesn't stand a chance.

-MarroCloner 164
Old August 24th, 2010, 07:42 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart
Re: Werewolf Lord Repaint

Not bad. I agree Chardris dosn't stand a chance.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old August 24th, 2010, 08:18 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

That looks really good! I didn't like the green parts either, but I also thought the WL's stomach muscles should stand out, so I didn't want to paint it the same as the rest of the sculpt, and I didn't think it would look good any other color. Now that I see these, I'm reconsidering!
Old August 24th, 2010, 08:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Now that would be a werewolf lord that I would use!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 24th, 2010, 10:46 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for all of the positive feedback!

Also, I forgot to mention this the first time, but because I am lacking clear coat to seal the acrylics I use, I ended up having to use glow-in-the-dark paint. So now the lycanthropy markers are not the only thing that glows in the dark!

-MarroCloner 164, glowingly
Old August 25th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarroCloner164 View Post
Thanks for all of the positive feedback!

Also, I forgot to mention this the first time, but because I am lacking clear coat to seal the acrylics I use, I ended up having to use glow-in-the-dark paint. So now the lycanthropy markers are not the only thing that glows in the dark!

-MarroCloner 164, glowingly
So you have... glow in the dark BLACK? Never thought that possible... Pics please (if you can)

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old August 25th, 2010, 09:23 AM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Looks great, though I personally dont care if his stomach is greenish.
Old August 25th, 2010, 10:51 AM

SonOfDumbledore is surprisingly tart

Looks Awesome! I like it better than the original. (BTW< they should make a Lycanthrope squad.)

Giving flowers to people as a sign of affection is stupid. It's like, "Here, Happy Birthday. Now watch these die."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions