Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old February 11th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Ever gotten in trouble because of your gaming?

I got the idea for this thread on the Warseer forum. The title says it all, and here is a story to get you guys started talking: Clicky!

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old February 11th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Ever gotten in trouble because of your gaming?

I used to play AD&D in high school. By in high school I mean in high school. We would go to the high school library during lunch and role play. We were constantly getting "shush"ed and occasionally kicked out of the library. Good times.

After a while we discovered the magic of AV/conference rooms in the library and never had a problem again. We were so out of sight in there (even though there were nice big floor to ceiling windows and a one way mirror) that we would bring in food and no one would notice.
Old February 11th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For the click shy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
Hi all

I was doing some modeling tonight and it made me remember a pretty funny incident that must have happened 5 or so years ago. I had just come back from school and both my parents were waiting for me in the living room. I immediatly knew something was wrong, but I had absolutely no clue as to why. My mom asked me to follow her into my room and that's when she took a ziplock bag full of flock out of my wardrobe and yelled at me "Care to explain to me what this stuff is young man?". I couldn't help it, I bursted in laughter and explained what it was. She finally believed me when I showed her a complete based model. Lucky me, she didn't make me smoke the whole bag to teach me a lesson.

Anyone ever got in trouble for being a gamer and wants to share their story?
As for me the only real trouble I've gotten into was, "Sorry babe, we thought we had plenty of time to squeeze in that last game. Who knew the game would turn out to be SO EPIC!!!"

Recent Games Played:
Old February 11th, 2009, 03:53 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Same here, just wife trouble and fierce chicken eyes...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General