Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 29th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Aquilla's Monsters from the movie Mysterious Island

I was just whacheing a movie on T.V. I noticed that there is tons of gaint bugs and animals on it. Whould this help predict some of Aquillas other Figures?

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:00 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Re: Aquilla's Monsters from the movie Mysterious Island

Nope.

~Z~

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:02 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Why not? Because a lot of other figures were made from movies too. I'm thinking at least some of the giant bugs will be predictied.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:04 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I don't understand how this particular movie can predict the future of HeroScape?

-insert signature here-
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Im also in the "what does this movie have to do with aquillas units" boat.

So when people watched king arthur,is that how they knew there would be knights in heroscape?
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:08 PM

I just brought it up because there is giant bugs in it. Its the only movie with giant bugs in it that I have seen. I'm thinking maybe they got the idea from that movie sense it was on a jungle island.

Old August 29th, 2008, 09:11 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

So your reasoning is that since this is the only bug/jungle movie you have ever seen then it must be the only one that exists?

-insert signature here-
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:33 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

What I'm thinking is they didn't see a movie but wanted jungle terrain for Heroscape. What goes good in jungles? How about giant bugs.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:52 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
So your reasoning is that since this is the only bug/jungle movie you have ever seen then it must be the only one that exists?
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
Old August 29th, 2008, 11:48 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
I just brought it up because there is giant bugs in it. Its the only movie with giant bugs in it that I have seen. I'm thinking maybe they got the idea from that movie sense it was on a jungle island.
I'm going to guess that you don't get the Sci-Fi channel, then. Giant bugs are kind of a sci-fi movie staple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:01 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Guys, I just saw a coffee machine. Do you think it's going to be in Wave 9?[/friendly sarcasm]
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:04 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

I saw Obama on a news channel!
Cant wait to try him out!

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome

Last edited by temp.nerd; August 30th, 2008 at 11:22 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion