Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 23rd, 2017, 04:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (II) (Initial Playtesting)

Going Large opens up two-hex figures like GR.
Is there a low cost two hex figure? That may be good for board control.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Going Large opens up two-hex figures like GR.
Is there a low cost two hex figure? That may be good for board control.
GR = Ghost Rider? My only GR figure is single spaced, he is popping a wheelie. I didn't think I went rouge on that figure choice. Oddly enough I think several of our vehicle riding figures in C3G are single spaced now that you mention it. Skycycle Hawkeye & Black Knight come to mind (both also large). Regardless, you do bring up a good point on double based figures. I believe Classic has some double based squads that are large figures and I could see C3G one day having some as well if we don't already. That creates some odd ruling questions as to how the double based figure can be placed after being teleported by NC. I'd play it safe here and just go with tiny, small, & medium as anything double based should end up large or huge.
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I always thought GR was two spaced.
I believe Dragon Man is as well.
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:26 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I propose a vote to move to Public Playtesting at 190.
@japes
@Ronin
@johnny139 @Yodaking
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (II) (Public Play

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He can't go to public playtesting until Hela goes to editing.
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:30 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I thought that was the case, but I saw you had Lady Death and Citizen V in there currently so I wasn't sure if I was mistaken. Perhaps we can let the vote go through and hold off on actually posting him in the Public Playtesting thread.
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Lady Death is a Lord Pyre Design he just pushed forward for him. Yea though for Nightcrawler once the his turn is up.
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I thought that was the case, but I saw you had Lady Death and Citizen V in there currently so I wasn't sure if I was mistaken. Perhaps we can let the vote go through and hold off on actually posting him in the Public Playtesting thread.
I haven't been counting Lady Death because she's really a Lord Pyre LD. I suppose that is sort of a gray area, though.

I don't really have a problem with voting now and queueing him up for testing, though. I don't think anything's going to dramatically change for the Mutant faction in the meanwhile. So yea after all.
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:49 PM

Gotcha. I've only just recently crawled out of the hole, so I wasn't aware of that. I was looking in the playtest thread and saw them as to belonging to you. Makes sense and that's fair.

Sounds good.
Old December 24th, 2017, 02:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I also thought we backed off of the one in testing at a time once we dropped in number of heroes but that was just a guess. I do agree with the Lady Death not really being a Ronin design. It's more of house cleaning. It was specifically why I created the Design subforum so threads like that wouldn't get lost again.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I also thought we backed off of the one in testing at a time once we dropped in number of heroes but that was just a guess. I do agree with the Lady Death not really being a Ronin design. It's more of house cleaning. It was specifically why I created the Design subforum so threads like that wouldn't get lost again.
I wouldn't mind lifting the one-in-testing-at-a-time restriction. I'm not sure it would speed things up any, but I'd be willing to try it.

Side note on old retired designs: I'd really like to see that Yellow Lantern Hank Henshaw design get picked back up as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library