Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 11th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaqery

Soon after I started poking around this site I stumbled across these and I printed them out right away. I use them all the time and today they are wrinkled and have food stains on them.

I did make a few notes on them to help me out when I was very new. I highlighted all that were common and I made small marks next to those that were ranged and flying.

Ryougabout, I want to give you a very sincere thanks for your time working on these. Thanks.

- Dwight
Now you have new copies to print - no stains an all

I love the idea of highlighting the commons and adding something to indicate ranged and flying. The commons should be easy, I will have to think about the flying and ranged though.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 11th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That's awesome stuff.
Old July 11th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron

Are you willing to provide the Visio, or only the pdf's?
The pdf's are on the first page, but I am going to invoke creator's prerogative to keep the Visio file to myself

I have since updated it with the common and range information on it. Great suggestion Xaqery.

-Ryougabot

Old July 11th, 2007, 10:58 AM

Xaqery is surprisingly tart
Wow, Thanks again.

Reality is the fantasy of the majority
Old July 11th, 2007, 01:16 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeOfSauron

Are you willing to provide the Visio, or only the pdf's?
The pdf's are on the first page, but I am going to invoke creator's prerogative to keep the Visio file to myself
Understood. If/when you ever need to pass it on, it could be put in sourceforge or something similar. This has been done for some other items on the boards (HCC for example).

I would gladly volunteer to help. As an OO software architect, this is right up my alley.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old July 11th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

-Ryougabot

Old July 11th, 2007, 02:03 PM

GIR has disabled reputation
I like those. There cool and help show the range, commons, and most importantly bonding.

Ornak bonds with Isamu, just saying.

I like waffles!
Old July 12th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Added MarvelScape and the full lists of bonding for Sacred Band, 4th and Ornak.

The next change should come with Gencon when we find out about the exclusive.

-Ryougabot

Old July 12th, 2007, 04:12 PM

Baconsteak has disabled reputation
These are really nice little charts!

Great work thus far creating them and keeping them updated Ryougabot.

One small problem I have with them though is I'm slightly color blind and those lines are awful thin... a lot of them are indistinguishable colorwise to me unless I stare really hard. Any chance you could increase the weight of the lines without too much trouble?

Otherwise, its really cool stuff. Don't trouble yourself on my account if its a big deal.
Old July 12th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Su-weet! Thanks a million Ryougabot.
Old July 12th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconsteak
These are really nice little charts!

Great work thus far creating them and keeping them updated Ryougabot.

One small problem I have with them though is I'm slightly color blind and those lines are awful thin... a lot of them are indistinguishable colorwise to me unless I stare really hard. Any chance you could increase the weight of the lines without too much trouble?

Otherwise, its really cool stuff. Don't trouble yourself on my account if its a big deal.
Do these work better for you? Any bigger lines and it starts to lose layout space. Making them B&W loses too much information, but I may consider different line types for each of the bonuses. That will take a lot longer, but I will try it.

Keep the requests coming everyone. I want these to be useful tools of the community, so it is great when the community tells me what they want.

-Ryougabot

Old July 12th, 2007, 08:06 PM

Baconsteak has disabled reputation
Heck yes they do!

Yea that made a world of difference... great job, thanks a bunch!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units