Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 28th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
These synergy charts are really looking great. All the little improvements you've made Ryougabot, make them very easy to look at.

I know everyone has been coloring Aquilla yellow/gold, but the Aquilla symbol on the Aquilla's Alliance box seen at GenCon looks more like an Indigo color. So I think the primary color for Aquilla will not be the border color, but rather the background color of the Army Cards that we've seen.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=351975#380304
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:52 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
These synergy charts are really looking great. All the little improvements you've made Ryougabot, make them very easy to look at.

I know everyone has been coloring Aquilla yellow/gold, but the Aquilla symbol on the Aquilla's Alliance box seen at GenCon looks more like an Indigo color. So I think the primary color for Aquilla will not be the border color, but rather the background color of the Army Cards that we've seen.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=351975#380304
Good point - I will just match the cards as close as possible.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 30th, 2007, 04:25 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
Just had a couple good ideas pop in my head. I was thinking about the flight symbol and thought there should be a Counter Strike symbol. That train of thought led me to think about Phantom Walk, Disengage and any other semi-common power like flight. I don't really have any ideas for the symbols so do whatever you like. Charos would have a CS and F symbol but not many others would have 2. So I think it could work.

Also a possibility would be for heroes to have a multi-attack symbol, not as important as the others but no harm in typing it.

Try it out if it's something you think might work, if not just let me know it didn't look right or fit in.
Old November 8th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy
Just had a couple good ideas pop in my head. I was thinking about the flight symbol and thought there should be a Counter Strike symbol. That train of thought led me to think about Phantom Walk, Disengage and any other semi-common power like flight. I don't really have any ideas for the symbols so do whatever you like. Charos would have a CS and F symbol but not many others would have 2. So I think it could work.

Also a possibility would be for heroes to have a multi-attack symbol, not as important as the others but no harm in typing it.

Try it out if it's something you think might work, if not just let me know it didn't look right or fit in.
Great idea - "So let it be written, so let it be done"
Double attack would be cool. That will be in the next revision

-Ryougabot

Old November 9th, 2007, 03:21 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
WWOOWW! Theses charts are getting better and better everyday!

Thanks to all the contributers!

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old November 9th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Aside from the ability to attack multiple targets (which I have already added) What other attributes would you like to see added?

Maybe double spaced, Huge, Large, small, vegetarian, etc What do you guys want to see added like the common skills already there?

-Ryougabot

Old November 10th, 2007, 12:04 AM

frenchfriedfarts has disabled reputation
to many lines?

i have an idea....instead of drawing individual lines to every card from ornak or someone like him, make a symbol that says: helps all characters from their general, like a star or a military sign LOL

TOM: it's been a ruff year
JOHN: ya, well, ur a ruff friend to keep
ZOMBIE: BLAH ZAY BLAH !!!!!!!{systematically kills and eats the two unfortunate fellows seen talking here}
Old November 10th, 2007, 10:22 AM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation
I noticed that the Venoc Warlord has frenzy is this something that needs to be changed?
Old November 10th, 2007, 11:47 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle4192
I noticed that the Venoc Warlord has frenzy is this something that needs to be changed?
Noticed this too.

They are very nicee, colorful, organized, and helpful. Just a little clustered... thanks!

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 12th, 2007, 12:21 PM

Theses charts are a great addition to the game, especially helpfull to irregular players ("...what? You have new figures again!?!")

- Jandar: I just found a small typing mistake: it is Sir Dupuis, not Sir Dupois.

- Jandar: As seen on Sonlen, sould you add “heal any wounded Hero” under Kelda?

- Einar: As flying and Stealth Flying, should we add a grey color Counter-strike symbol on Gurei-Oni oval?

- Einar/Jandar: Should the arrow from Valguard to Tarn be aqua (D20 boost) instead of pink?

- Question about Bonding: A black arrow is used for Bonding. Should it be kept for true Bonding only? Should Movement Bonding, crappy Bonding (instead of), and the like be represented by a pink arrow instead? (Ulginesh/Elf Wizards, Minions/Runa-Taelord, Nakita/Gorillinators, Glad/Blast, Taro/Samouraï-Ashigaru, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot
Aside from the ability to attack multiple targets (which I have already added) What other attributes would you like to see added?
Maybe double spaced, ...
- I think double spaced figures could be easily represented using a slithly 8-shaped oval instead of the regular oval?

Quote:
....What do you guys want to see added like the common skills already there?
Select wisely. Too much information will make the charts less readable.

Aranas

Old November 12th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Aranas and Pickle,

Good catches all.

I also added a multiple targets symbol. This symbol only applies if the multiple attack is not dependent on a D20.

The PDF is now officially too large to host in the gallery. Does anyone have any Ideas how I can keep updating it?

-Ryougabot

Old November 12th, 2007, 05:49 PM

Quote:
I also added a multiple targets symbol. This symbol only applies if the multiple attack is not dependent on a D20.
You probably meant not dependant on any dice/random ? (otherwise it would include Brunak, DW8000, Laglor...)
I think it should be specified in the legend.

- Master Win Chiu Woo, Gurei-oni and Raelin (SotM) will need this new multiple targets symbol.

- Both Raelin and Drake will need two ovals each to represent both forms? (new Drake has range, new Realin can attack multiple targets)

- Jandar: Wrongly spelled Sir Dupuis is still in the Valiant list for 4th Mass.

- Jandar: Add a Disengagement symbol to Sir Dupuis? Maybe a slithly different one? Other color or with a "7" beside it?

- Ullar: To make it more readable, remove all green arrows coming from Acolarh and replace by "boost all Ullar" in green?

Aranas

Edit: post edited multiple times

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units