Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 4th, 2010, 07:47 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Favorite Ullar Character

I'd pick Morsbane, just because I have a wonderful history with him. Cyprien Esenwein (my dad calls him Mr. E) is one of my dad's favorite characters (along with the Einar Imperium [he calls them the Bird Guys]) but every time I pick Morsbane against Cyprien he'll usually negate/kill Cyprien within the first 3 tries. (Which has earned him my dad's nickname for him: Meatstick.)

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; December 4th, 2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: man, I had alot of typos!
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:06 PM

Lucky is surprisingly tart
Wink Re: Favorite Ullar Character

I know the voting is over but Sonlen has the rest of Ullar beat hands down. He can heal cause a wound and attack all in the same turn. He is the most versatile character in the game but not the best. That would have to be the master.

He is not just a devastating opponent, he is the bait; hence the name Master of the Hunt.
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:00 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I know the voting is over but Sonlen has the rest of Ullar beat hands down. He can heal cause a wound and attack all in the same turn. He is the most versatile character in the game but not the best. That would have to be the master.
Except every time I choose him I go 0-5 or 0-6 on healing and about 1-5 or 1-6 on dragon swoop. I still keep grabbing him, though, hoping one day he will actually be as amazing as he seems to be.

I'm just sayin.
Old April 6th, 2011, 02:46 PM

Lucky is surprisingly tart
Wink Re: Favorite Ullar Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsenemy View Post
Quote:
Except every time I choose him I go 0-5 or 0-6 on healing and about 1-5 or 1-6 on dragon swoop. I still keep grabbing him, though, hoping one day he will actually be as amazing as he seems to be.
I see your point. He is a better asset when multiple move markers are set on him to increase your chances with healing and dragon swoop. I use him when everyone else is gone or as the first full scale attack in the battle. With only one move marker placed on him at a time he is by far not one of the best characters so it all depends on what your strategy is. I usually go in guns blazing with this guy and he brings results but it can end up in epic failure as well; him being 160 points takes a lot of options from your army.
</IMG>

He is not just a devastating opponent, he is the bait; hence the name Master of the Hunt.
Old April 6th, 2011, 02:55 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Charos by far. A giant green, kingly dragon that can kick arse wins any day in my book.

Creator of Nowdays.
Old April 6th, 2011, 03:39 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsenemy View Post
Quote:
I see your point. He is a better asset when multiple move markers are set on him to increase your chances with healing and dragon swoop. I use him when everyone else is gone or as the first full scale attack in the battle. With only one move marker placed on him at a time he is by far not one of the best characters so it all depends on what your strategy is. I usually go in guns blazing with this guy and he brings results but it can end up in epic failure as well; him being 160 points takes a lot of options from your army.
</IMG>
I like him too. Particularly as a backup to Kaemon.
Old April 6th, 2011, 04:27 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Jotun slays all puny little dragons! Mwahahahahaha!

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units