Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 20th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Like the Web Shooter glyph - though it's not exactly something I reckon is needed, it does look fun. The Symbiote is missing a few iconic Symbiote abilities - I'd have liked to see Tendril Swing on there, but I know it's tricky. Also, fair point on Jack O'Lantern - I'd forgotten about Venom's stats.

On a different note, here would be my ideas for Justin Hammer, if anyone else is interested in working him up:

Justin Hammer

Human
4 Life
Unique Hero
Move 5
Industrialist
Range 1
Envious
Attack 2
Medium 5
Defence2

Contract Target
At the start of the game, choose one opponent's figure to be Justin Hammer's Target. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Justin Hammer, you may take a turn with any Criminal, Assassin, Mercenary or Inventor you control. Any figure taking a turn with Contract Target rolls one additional attack die when attacking Justin Hammer's Target.

Arms Dealer
Start the game with 5 grey Weapon markers on this card. Before taking a turn with any figure you control adjacent to Justin Hammer, you may place a Weapon marker from this card on that figure's card. Before attacking with any figure you control with a Weapon marker on its card, you may remove that Weapon marker and add 1 to that figure's Attack Number that turn.

Weapons Drop
At the end of each round, if Justin Hammer is in your Start Zone, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card and place up to two gray Weapon markers on this card. There may never be more than 5 Weapon markers on this card at a time.

I only know this guy from Iron Man 2, so I may be getting some things wrong. As I said, as I'm unable to design, I can't go through with this - I just want a place for those powers we came up with for Crime-Master and so I decided to throw this out and see if anyone wants to take it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 20th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I actually have a Jack O'Lantern design. I do like your Flying Broomstick power though. Oh, and FYI the current Jack O'Lantern is Steven Levins.
Actually, this guy (the current one) isn't Levins. He's a man (name unknown; he just goes by Jack) that was abducted by Crime-Master when he was young, and brainwashed into thinking of Crime-Master as his father. I think some wikis (Comic Vine, for one) list him and Levins as the same person, but that's an error. The Marvel Wiki's disambiguation page has a pretty solid recap of the Jack O'Lantern mantle's history.

I think some of the confusion comes from the fact that there was a Jack O'Lantern (the brother of Steven Levins) who showed up for all of one issue before Crime-Master's Jack was introduced. Crime-Master's Jack claims to have killed off all the previous Jacks, but those claims haven't been corroborated (so, this being comics, they're almost certainly untrue).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Actually it was going to be Utility Equipment Glyphs and DOs but I am leaning towards just leaving it open. As TB stated, many folks do not have designs to fit the requirements and we would be better off moving forward with a second design thread sooner than later. I am going to have to come up with another idea to generate the needed designs before applying the restrictions.

Any-whoo, cool designs. My one thought is that the Symbiote Glyph should only add Range to a figure with a Range of 1.
Ah, gotcha. Still good to get the ideas out there, I guess. Good catch on the symbiote range.

EDIT: @LO
Symbiotes have so many abilities that I figured I'd just introduce the basics and leave the card uncluttered. It's hard to get multiple special powers onto one glyph. I've had some thoughts about introducing the Venom and Carnage Symbiotes as Unique Heroes, which would play off the glyph and give the host other abilities. Best to just keep the glyph simple, I think.

Last edited by Ronin; July 20th, 2014 at 09:52 AM.
Old July 20th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Another thing is I could see the Symbiote Glyph also changing the figure's Species and Personality.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I have it changing the Species to Symbiote. Not sure what I would go for in Personality. Reckless or Aggressive? I think I need some kind of Species restriction too, since Androids and Undead shouldn't be able to bond with it
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I prefer using this site for my marvel research.
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:23 AM
Symbiotic

That one's good too, though it's curiously slow to load for me right now (though maybe that's just me). They don't have Crime-Master's Jack O'Lantern in their database, so if you're pulling from that, then I'm pretty confident that we're designing different characters who just have a title, and some conspicuous headgear, in common.
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well, if his Identity is unknown, it should be like Joker's. Meaning it should be ???.
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Well, if his Identity is unknown, it should be like Joker's. Meaning it should be ???.
Actually, it shouldn't, as that would make him unplayable with Joker.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Perhaps, Jack ????

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Now moves with Flying.

It just doesn't feel right attaching a name when the identity isn't known
Old July 20th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Symbiotic

I figured something should be there, and that's what he goes by. "Jack ???" could also work.
Old July 20th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
It just doesn't feel right attaching a name when the identity isn't known
Joker, Bullseye, Angel. That ship has already sailed. We've done both "Name" and "Name ???", but I prefer it without the question marks.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy