Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 25th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)

The Book of Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)

C3G DC MASTER SET
WORLD'S FINEST

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis set
Its model number and name are #026 / Green Arrow.

Character Bio - When millionaire Oliver Queen fell overboard from a yacht, he was washed up on a deserted island where he was forced to learn how to hunt with a bow and arrow in order to survive. He eventually escaped from the island by overpowering some drug smugglers and handing them over to the authorities. Changed by his experiences, he decided to give something back to society, in as exciting a way as possible - becoming a crime-fighter, using his archery skills for good. He eventually met and married the superhero, Black Canary.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: If you use Black Canary's Cupid's Arrow and gain the +2 to Skill Shot, then you roll a 19, do you just count it as a 20?
    A: Yes.
  • Q: If you Green Arrow's Skill Shot would cause a defending figure to subtract two defense dice, but that defending figure has only one or fewer Defense dice to work with, does that defending figure roll negative defense dice?
    A: No, a figure cannot roll fewer than 0 Defense dice.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Art by GreyOwl
  • Art Updated by tcglkn

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:51 PM. Reason: png
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Green Arrow

NAME = GREEN ARROW
SECRET IDENTITY = OLIVER QUEEN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHER
PERSONALITY = PRECISE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 10
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

SKILL SHOT

Before attacking with a normal non-adjacent attack, you must first roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 1, you may not attack this turn.
• If you roll 2-10, attack normally.
• If you roll 11-19, the targeted figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice.
• If you roll 20, the targeted figure cannot roll defense dice.

EXPLODING ARROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by the Exploding Arrow Special Attack. Green Arrow only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll 3 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Green Arrow can be affected by his own Exploding Arrow Special Attack.

Nice job all around, Griff! I don't think anything's missing here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 26th, 2014 at 07:43 PM.
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:24 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

One problem that Confred noticed over in the Release thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Errata:
Add one more bullet point to Green Arrow's card.
Nooooo! Crap!
Man we OCD'ed about every detail of the cards and rulebook, forcing poor GreyOwl to do the work over and over, and ended up with a missing bullet... I knew that as many times as things were edited we were bound to accidentally delete something and overlook it.

:sigh: Well, thanks for pointing it out.
I would prefer that we fix this now as soon as possible. I really hate errata.
Old January 26th, 2010, 12:12 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think GreyOwl said he was on it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

It's already fixed.
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
It's already fixed.
Well sure, now.

Old January 30th, 2010, 07:39 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Great Job! He has become and will remain my favorite DC hero and C3G figure!
I'm hoping for him when I aquire my first Heroclix figures tomorrow to use as customs.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 30th, 2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Great Job! He has become and will remain my favorite DC hero and C3G figure!
I'm hoping for him when I aquire my first Heroclix figures tomorrow to use as customs.
Seriously, Green Arrow is awesome. He had a rough start back in the golden age, being under Batmans shadow and all with "Arrow Cave".. but he is one of my all time favorite heroes in DC. I love that he is a kind hearted person who truly cares for people, but has a no-nonsense attitude when it comes to injustice. I really like how he clashes with the JLA at times and kinda serves as the conscience of the group. I was thrilled when I got to work on him in C3G. Don't tell MattHelm, but GA was the hero I wanted the most.
Old January 30th, 2010, 07:47 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Ok, it's a secret. JLA really needed him lol. His sidekick, Red Arrow, is such an ametuar compared to him.

Old January 31st, 2010, 10:54 AM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This mini seems to be really hard to find. Ive checked Troll and Toad, Miniatures Market, Strike Zone, and PopularCollections. None of them have it in stock. If anyone finds this figure some where else please let me know.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old January 31st, 2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
This mini seems to be really hard to find. Ive checked Troll and Toad, Miniatures Market, Strike Zone, and PopularCollections. None of them have it in stock. If anyone finds this figure some where else please let me know.
Honestly, it is probably hard to find because of so many of us Heroscapers recently buying them all up. I would recommend registering at trollandtoad and having them email you when the figure is available again, they do get figures in quite regularly.
Old January 31st, 2010, 06:00 PM

CRAP! I had to order the other figure from TaT.com... I guess I'll just use your card IamBatman

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library