Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old August 18th, 2016, 07:25 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

STAR TREK ASCENDANCY GAME SESSIONS

By Chas

(The following summary was posted to the other players who would be in the Second Game a few days later).

Game One

The new game is most like Fleet Captains in the exploration, where anything can happen, and you have to deal with it. As the Romulans I ran into a "Phenomenon" (space terrain other than planets), and Matt managed to roll two sixes, destroying both my ships This very bad luck would plague me the entire game. When I rolled up a "lost Klingon colony" on the border near his Klingon territory, I noted how whenever that happens in a SciFi game (likeTwilight Imperium) the person whose race it is insists on claiming it, rather than letting it go. Whereupon, ignoring my warning, Matt connected our territories and sent ships there, offering peace and a trade agreement.

I accepted, but then immediately betrayed him on my turn, as I had the initial advancement Cloaking Device/First Fire, and blew his two ships away with my two. At this point he had no ships on the board, and should have been set far back, and away from me. But he built a star base because he controlled the Lost Colony planet (I had missed that possibility), and therefore built more ships there and wiped me out on his following turn Whereupon we made peace and never bothered each other again. My own territory was now very small and poor.

My only piece of good luck was finding The Horta, who boosted up my Production Nodes on her planet (this was probably one of the 50th Anniversary TOS cards). Another flavorful thing that happened in our first STA game is that the Organian Intervention Exploration Card showed up on the Sherman's Planet system disc. This surprised me, as it exactly followed the scenario created in the TOS episode "The Trouble With Tribbles," where no one was allowed to take over the planet unless they reached a high Ascendancy Level! So the game did “feel” like Trek, but at a strategic 4E level.

Meanwhile Nick as the Federation was using his culture boosting abilities and having good luck exploring, which gave him even more. Matt meanwhile kept finding civilizations so advanced that he couldn't Invade or Hegemony them. Not connecting to our territory at all, Nick as the Federation was looking to run away with the game. By the time we connected up to him, it was almost to late. Nick had even developed an Advancement which negated my Cloaking Device! (Yes, that's the kind of luck I was having--he'd only checked out about 4 of his 15 advancement cards, and that's one he got! Go figure!)

Then my only fleet,desperately trying to hook up my territory with the Federation, ran right into The Neutron Star, possibly the worst hazard in the game (its been duly noted on bgg as such; equivalent to the Black Hole in Star Fleet Captains). There went my fleet, with Matt rolling fatally as the neutral hazard once more, and so I lost my only outside chance of stopping Nick. Meanwhile the Klingons had connected to the Federation also, on the other flank, but not where Matt had his Klingon Fleet. So Nick, with three Fleets on the board (maximum faction fleet strength) proceeded to hand Matt's single ship their walking papers with one of his fleets.

Matt now had to leave unexpectedly, and we awarded Nick the game. The Federation had three Ascendancy out of the five he'd need to win, but we only had one each. We could have had two each, but needed the culture tokens for more mundane building uses. Nick also had a large three culture node income each turn, and we were both left too weak to do much about it over the next three or so turns he'd need to win.

We all enjoyed the game and would play it again. The rules went down pretty easily; we'd all looked at them before game day. There are many elements such as Exploration cards and faction Development (tech) cards we haven't begun to examine yet, so each game should be very different. I have a two page player aids for you someone just posted on bgg, and a bit of FAQ that came in handy. I also did a Table of Contents for the rules book, which proved so essential for Star Fleet Captains as well.

We played from 1:30-4:15 PM (Nick was late), and estimated that the game would have gone about 3 hour 45 min total to finish. 21 of the 30 systems were on the board when we broke, so only five were left. There was just about enough table space (using a 3' x 2' central play area) to put all the systems on the board, since you also needed room to place the sizable individual pIayer component areas! Nick was actually about to run out of table space on which to expand further! I note that in the back of the rules book there are a number of rules to shorten game length; but we wanted to try the standard game first.

Looking forward to Wednesday, when, with your permission, I'll try playing the Federation myself! Although Victor couldn't make Saturday as an extra player, we'll soon have a trained cadre of five players including me.

Game Two

Terrible luck continued to dog the Romulan player, even when it wasn't me. For most of the game, almost all of the systems discovered, mostly planetary, turned out to be hazardous, and rolling as the neutral AI I destroyed his ships entering them upon exploration with great frequency! His territory remained unconnected for most of the game, and the number of ships he deployed minimal!

Meanwhile, after a promising start using specialized Colonization and Diplomatic fleets, my first game as the Federation saw me expand nicely, with the only bad patch failing two attempts at achieving Hegemony in a Warp Capable Civilization. My own troubles began on the other side of my territory, when the Klingons quickly connected to me with a Marauder fleet. Although I had my own fleet and a Star Base prepared, (knowing that his first Klingon play would prove fierce and aggressive from many an old game of Star Trek Fleet Captains), he proceeded to annihilate fleet after fleet of mine, whether Colonizing or Battle Fleet, with some of amazingly good battle die rolls against my astoundingly bad ones. We've all seen days like this, but that it happened three times in a row over several turns sealed my fate. After the initial disaster of Tau Cygna V where we Feds lost three ships and the control of the planet and Star Base, things continued in a total rout until we actually lost Planet Earth!

Our Romulan said he had made a bad mistake when my Lost Colony had shown up in his territory early in the game. Offering a Trade Agreement, I asked for his two vs my one, as he would take the system, but he refused me, and we both lost the extra income we would have gotten from an agreement for the entire game: “I should have bargained you down” quoth he. He finally commissioned a couple of fleets, one closer to Klingon territory and one to mine. He thought about going for the Klingon Homeworld, which was not garrisoned, but realized he wouldn't be able to hold it.

Desperate, my last fleet, representing my last ships on the board, tried finally to warp out of my territory and connect to the Romulan's space so we could battle him together. But in Exploring, I found The Planet Eater, and it wiped me out! The Last Fleet became The Lost Fleet. With no Star Base or Home System, I would not be able to build any more ships unless he somehow was able to pull my chestnuts out of the fire by retaking Earth! At this point we realized that there was no mechanism for one ally liberating a Home Planet. If the Romulan took Earth, only he could own it, not me, because I had no ships left. So I was out of the game, even though techincally at this point I actually controlled three systems! Bummer.

The victorious Klingons then connected to Romulan territory, but did not offer any Trade Agreement, for some reason. They went on to take Romulus and get a Superiority Victory by controlling all three home systems. This game lasted 4 hours and 14 minutes.

Game Three (Two Player)
After Game Two, one player went home. So we decided to experimentally break the GF9 Prime Directive which says the game must be played with Three Players, and try some forbidden fruit! Ironically, while the publisher GF9 and all GenCon demo runners had said the game wasn't designed for two and wouldn't play well with that number, and despite the misgivings of theorists who haven't played the game yet on boardgamegeek, everyone who has tried it reports so far that it works just fine!

1. Although we wanted to play a shorter than usual game, we did not use any of the Accelerated Rules, or push the Home Systems closer together. We figured that the game would automatically be shorter than any Three Player, and this proved correct, in a game that took perhaps two hours (only ten systems were explored).

2. Most people have suggested suspending the Trade Agreement Rule, but we decided to keep it, although we did not use it. Its possible that early on both sides might want to boost their incomes in this manner for future conflict.

3. We left Superiority Victory in (taking the enemy home system). This is much easier to do in a two player game, since there is only one Home System to take. This is in fact how the Federation beat the Klingons. However, should be left in as a victory option, since it can lead to a runaway victory and very short game?

It only happened because of an odd exploration, which saw the Klingon fleet played by me running from the Exploration Crisis card"Neutronic Wave Front. "This lead me to connect to soon to the Federation territory than I should have done, wherupon they whipped me in a battle. From which I could not recover.

As the Klingons for the first time, I started out being non violent, experimenting with a new expansion strategy, which is (Classified). It only worked partly. I also found the requirement not to retreat from a battle to hamper me considerably after bad battle die rolls left me after round one with only a single survivor. I was unable to build a Star Base. The cost of upgrading weapons is high, but I figured out that the trick was to save some research token production from one turn and carry it over to another to combine with the production that next turn. In the fact, I was never able to upgrade weapons due to other pressing necessities. I note that no one in these first three games upgraded their weapons more then once, and never their shields. Both have a pretty high cost, unless there is some artificial card or event that boosts them up that we have yet to discoverer. Oddly enough, where in the first and second games an unusual number of hazardous planets and phenomenons came out, there were none for most of the game in this third outing.

In all three of my first games, wild luck in both Exploration and battle die rolling shaped the games into Alternate Universes that “should not have happened.” The good news is that it showed how variable a game can become with only the core game components. As in Fleet Captains, one must therefore accept the story telling aspect that the AI provides. And remember to pray to The Great Bird of the Galaxy, Gene Roddenberry, before setting out. And only explore with a single ship or a Science Fleet!

Two more game sessions are now being planned. I hope to play this game for another six weeks as is, until Round Two in October, when the Cardassian and Ferengi expansions become available. My four other 'experienced' pals are up for it too. While some like to look through their Expansion Deck when they start the game, I've managed to refrain from exploring the Exploration Deck, so that it will continue to surprise us. “These are the voyages...”

Last edited by chas; August 18th, 2016 at 06:06 PM.
Old August 19th, 2016, 06:32 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm gluing and painting up the prototype resin Star Trek Ascendancy Star Bases Taeblewalker got at GenCon for me. It turns out they fit exactly atop the cardboard ones you get with the game (which are a bit larger than the mini bases) inside the edges of the cardboard, so that certain symbols and a colored outline from the cardboard go right around them and 'light them up' nicely on the table. Clearly they were meant to be displayed this way!

GF9 will supposedly be coming out with plastic ones probably colored as are the ships, if demand warrants it. But I prefer more muted colors that match the faction control console, rather than the brighter ship colors. (Since each faction gets 30 ships, I doubt I'll actually paint the ships themselves).

The colors I'm using are 'Country Red' (Klingons) and 'Mistletoe' (Green; Romulans) from the Americana craft paint line. (Sorry, I don't do photos, but its a very basic paint job). The bases are black, so they'll seem to be floating above the board in space!
Old August 20th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I've actually been pretty busy lately playing games with the family.

Purchased and played 2 games of Treasure Hunter. Nice family friendly Richard Garfield game that lil' Helm won both times.

Used a deck of Big Fish Lil' Fish and some printed rules to finally try No Thanks. We've played numerous times over the week because everyone loved it. Except Lil' Helm, I bet he wishes we were still playing Treasure Hunter.

Got in a 3 player game of King of Tokyo with all promo characters, no Power Up. Matt Helm's Draccus took down Helm Jr.'s Brokenbar and Lil' Helm's Space Penguin.

Squeezed in a game of Survive! Escape from Atlantis with my boys, my nephew and my niece. Matt Helm was again victorious (by one point). You've got to save your six and your five.

Dusted off the old card game Target and lost a nail bight to Lil' Helm who picked up 2 target cards totaling 4 points on his last play. Helm Jr and I were grumbling that we tied for first at 18 points each as Lil' Helm was playing his last meld for a total of 19. Quite the exciting ending for a card game that is just relaxing fun.

Just today I finally played some Arena of the Planeswalkers. Man I stink at this one. Helm Jr beat me three straight times. And only the third time did I even make it close.
Old August 21st, 2016, 10:03 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

In honor of H.P. Lovecraft's birthday, Brian set up a game day to play Arkham Horror and Elder Sign. It had been awhile since getting Arkham to the table, so this seemed like a great opportunity.

I got to Brian's about 10 minutes before 3, and the game was already setup. I looked through the stack of 48 characters and chose one, Tommy Muldon. Rob and Katie showed up shortly after, and brought a huge tray of cookies, energy food for the gaming that lay ahead. Thanks!

Jeff and Teddy got there around 4, and after some razzing, we started going over the rules and then began to play.

Played with:

Arkham Horror base set
Dunwich Horror expansion
Kingsport Horror expansion
Innsmouth Horror expansion

Greg - Tommy Muldon, the Rookie Cop.
Katie - Diana Stanley, the Reformed Cultist
Brian - Patrice Hathaway, the Violinist
Rob - Akachi Onyele, the Shaman
Teddy - Wendy Adams, the Urchin
Jeff - Monterey Jack, the Archaeologist

The Great Old One we were up against was Chaugnar Faugn, Curse of the Jungle.

Teddy's Urchin made a beeline to the train station and headed up to the opposite end of the board/s to Innsmouth. There was a gate up there that for whatever reason kept getting monsters, it was pretty insane. The Urchin bragged about being able to close a gate easily, but then hesitated in a mill/factory location, being tentative and mumbling to herself about some inheritance. She wouldn't act until 2 Elder Signs were placed. Besides, she didn't have any money to get back out of Innsmouth, so maybe that was why she was dwelling on her inheritance. She did get sucked into a gate but got spit back out. Later she was able to close a gate and gain her inheritance, but by then, we were about to win and that money was just going to go toward her college fund, or booze.

Brian's Violinist and Rob's Shaman stayed in Arkham and were pretty much tackling clues and closing gates. The Violinist had inspired the Urchin from afar, though it took a lot of effort. I recall the Violinist coming out of a gate and being nervous about some monsters in the street that were blocking her way out, but eventually she sneaked by. Apologies to Rob for not recalling more specific things the Shamam did, as it was hard to keep track of everything.

Katie's Reformed Cultist seemed to be a jack of all trades, as she was killing monsters, getting tons of clues and closed a gate.

Jeff's Archaeologist was not the best at discovering things, as it was a couple hours before he got his first clue. I had lured some monsters to a street to be able to fight and get some monster points or whatever to hopefully become the deputy, but then Jeff went there as well and because of turn order, he got to fight the monsters. He took one out, but then ran, as the others were too resistant for what he had. Same for me, so I bolted as well. The Archaeologist then battled his inner demons, and teetered on the brink of insanity for the rest of the game, even contemplating suicide so Jeff could play another character. But he fought on, despite becoming claustrophobic. He did spend a good bit of time at the Asylum though. Eventually, he got is crazy act together and ended up closing a the final gate for the win.

Greg's Rookie Cop just wanted to become Deputy and become a hero of the people. But with the crazy Archaeologist in Arkham, it was deemed that the Rookie got relegated to moving on to Kingsport, where there were some strange things going on that needed to be investigated. Between having the map of Arkham and then getting a Doctor ally, Tommy was able to move around quite well. He bounced around and investigated several places in Kingsport, to keep the random gates from ever appearing. At one point though, there became a third gate in Innsouth, so Tommy used his last dollar to take the train up there. He would have been able to get there in one turn, but couldn't sneak past a Cultist and had to take him out. He was going to go to the gate on his next turn, but a monster in a nearby street moved in and he had to fight it. Tommy was getting frustrated, as he wanted to be a hero and close a gate. But then there was another problem that we were made aware of, there were 5 monsters in a location adjacent to a space that if they moved there, would raise the the track on that board by five and bring out Chaugnar Faugn. There were already markers there, with only needing 2 more to bring out the big bad. So what's Tommy to do? He moved to a street adjacent to those monsters and lured them to the street with him. This would keep them from moving to that bad space. Being that this was Tommy's ability and before the Mythos phase, he wouldn't have to fight them until next turn. At this point, the Archaeologist finally got his faculties together and was ready to close a gate. Someone else was going to get the 5th, and Jeff's Archaeologist would hopefully get the 6th, right before my turn. Tommy was ready to make the ultimate sacrifice in case the Archaeologist failed that turn, as with Tommy's death, another player gets 5 clue tokens and a threat is removed from the board. But as it turned out, the Archaeologist succeeded and didn't need me to die fighting, and we won!

Fun game, and not including setup or take down, only took about 3 hours.

Jeff and Teddy left after Arkham Horror, so the four of us put that game away and decided to play Elder Sign. I had never played it and I don't think Brian had either.

Greg - Diana Stanley the Reformed Cultist/Bob Jenkins the Salesman
Brian - Patrice Hathaway the Violinist
Katie - Wilson Richards the Jack of All Trades
Rob - Sister Mary the Nun

We played vs. Ithagua

Not as much storytelling in this game, other than I rolled dice like crap after taking out one monster and closing one location. After that it was really crappy dice rolling, despite at one point being blessed, and also another time in having a yellow die, and then using up Brian's clue tokens to re-roll. We all agreed that the reason for that was because I was sitting in Teddy's seat that he was in for Arkham Horror. That little Urchin left a curse behind and I walked right into it.

No sooner had I failed at a location, did Katie go there next and easily succeed at it. Same thing happened again, but this time Brian made it through very easily. Ugh! Curse you little Urchin!!!!!

My character died and so I chose Bob Jenkins, and at least he was able to lend a scroll to Katie to be able to succeed at a location and get us one of our last Elder Signs needed to win.

Fun game, despite the Curse.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 22nd, 2016, 08:38 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got Machi Koro at GC this year, it is a fun light game, anyone else playing this one? I just saw the expansion for it. so now I want to get that also.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 22nd, 2016, 09:08 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Had some family over and got in quite a bit of gaming. Had a fun time all around.

Saloon Tycoon x2
Susho Go Party x6
Pandemic Legacy x2
Exploding Kittens x1
Coup x5
Evolution: Climate x1
Smash Up x1

The game of Smash Up took forever. For some reason one of the players just gummed up on their turns and fell into awful analysis paralysis where they were taking upwards of 5 minutes some turns to decide what to do. I want to try this one out a few more times, but with some groups that play faster. It seems like it should just be a more light take that card game that plays relatively quickly, but that wasn't my experience yet. I also feel like there are too many bases out at one time. For those who play, any variants that you've tried out. I've been considering playing with number of players for bases instead of number of players +1, just to encourage more interaction and have the competition between bases be a bit tighter.

Fun weekend of gaming all around. Looking like I might be getting a somewhat regular game group together near me, hoping I can manage to start playing some of the heavier Euro's I enjoy that I can't get to that table with family around.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 22nd, 2016, 09:23 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

For 4 player smash up I actually do 3 bases generally. Same reasons you stated. It works great!
Old August 22nd, 2016, 09:40 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
For 4 player smash up I actually do 3 bases generally. Same reasons you stated. It works great!
Huh, interesting! But I also like the sound of that as it would really encourage antics with moving things around and fighting for bases. I might give that a go as well then and see what people wind up liking. I feel like there is a pretty quick and fun game in there, but in my plays thus far it has taken too long and the competition for the bases doesn't feel as tight and tense as it should.

Will give it a go and hope it gives me the game experience I am looking for.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:18 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Love me some saloon Tycoon!
Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hahma, is there another Cthullu game like the board game you played?

I played something just like it at Gen Con but the board was certainly different.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:41 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Hahma, is there another Cthullu game like the board game you played?

I played something just like it at Gen Con but the board was certainly different.

Well Tornado, there is a boatload of Cthullu games out, but if the one you played had big miniatures, then that would have been Cthullu Wars. There is also one that may be similar to Arkham Horror, called Eldritch Horror. From what I hear, it's similar but the board and action covers it on a global scale, not just the town of Arkham.

There's also Mansions of Madness, which has been released in a new version that has an app that seems to be well received.

The game we played and pictured, has the base game board at one end that is the biggest. Then there were 3 expansion boards added for Dunwich, Kingsport and Innsmouth.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 22nd, 2016, 03:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It sounds the same. Move from place to place, town to town. There was bus(I remember because I was the driver), cultists and some kind of demon things.

Cards were clues and sometimes artifacts. You could lose your sanity and then had to flip your card. Did not finish but we were doing well. I think we were not playing the 'share cards' rule right.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games