Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 27th, 2007, 12:11 PM

graham1800 has disabled reputation
Heroscape and Marvel Heroscape Abilitys

Hi I know I ask two very pointleass question before. But know I am asking one more. I would like to know if the is a place on the web that list all the power and abilitys and what they do in both heroscape and heroscape marvel.

Thanks

My life is like Steven Kings room 1408. I just wished I took a boardgame before I step into the room.

Life is a game so let enjoy it together.
Old August 27th, 2007, 12:59 PM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Whew! Good thing I got here first, Graham, because asking a question like that is akin to skinny dipping in shark infested waters after rubbing chum all over your junk.

Long and short is to look in the books of heroscape sticky, found on the "Official Units" link. Once there, you can check out each card individually. There is, in that thread, I think, also links to places that have the powers themselves listed in order, though I could be wrong about that.

If that isn't good enough, hit up the "how to search" postings to learn how to Google up a thread on the site; I'm pretty sure that'll get you to where you want to go.

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:10 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape and Marvel Heroscape Abilitys

Quote:
Originally Posted by graham1800
Hi I know I ask two very pointleass question before. But know I am asking one more. I would like to know if the is a place on the web that list all the power and abilitys and what they do in both heroscape and heroscape marvel.

Thanks
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:46 PM

graham1800 has disabled reputation
Hi I found the Book and there a lot to look at. I was looking from a A to Z type think for the powers and what they do. Could not find the bit that you said about how to search could you please post a link to it thanks.

Graham

My life is like Steven Kings room 1408. I just wished I took a boardgame before I step into the room.

Life is a game so let enjoy it together.
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by graham1800
Hi I found the Book and there a lot to look at. I was looking from a A to Z type think for the powers and what they do. Could not find the bit that you said about how to search could you please post a link to it thanks.

Graham
There is no link. It is Google
Code:
site:heroscapers.com/community <search terms>
And just because I am a Nice Guy ( :P ):
Special Abilities - Cut & Paste

Sticky: HeroScape Card Catalog MARVEL Powers Added (UPDATED)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion