Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 11th, 2008, 11:23 PM

perplexingcj Woo who?
Re: Wave 8 Get-Together this Sat. the 14th (Mpls, MN)

I would actually really like to run an event of some sort. However, I have some major hurdles. The biggest hurdle is my wife, and don't read "biggest" as physical size. She doesn't see the value of the game the way I do, so she would not be happy about the time I would have to devote to make it happen. She would also be very uneasy/unhappy about any cost involved.

That's the next hurdle... I really have no idea what would be involved to get something going. As a result, it would probably be a pretty poorly executed event.

Another hurdle is my location. I'm not actually in the cities, I'm about 1.5 hours SW in Mankato. I would either have to find some place here to host it... making it harder to find and farther to drive for most participants.

Anyways, I would love to, but I just don't think I could pull off a quality event that would be fully enjoyable for all involved.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events