Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 20th, 2008, 04:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Tis the season for yardsales!

I've found that yardsales can be a good source of cheap aquarium plants and other oddball items easy to convert into cool terrain pieces. So as it warms up, stop by a few yardsales and you might find something useful. If you find anything really cool or unusual feel free to post what you've found and then later post what you turned it into.
Old April 20th, 2008, 07:13 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Tis the season for yardsales!

Not to mention the possibility of actually finding some scape that someone is selling. Someone that has no idea what they have.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; April 20th, 2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Because I can't seem to make a post without mistakes..ever!
Old April 20th, 2008, 09:46 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

check www.craigslist.com in your area for scape too. I have found bundles with various waves going for pennies on the dollar.
Old April 20th, 2008, 09:48 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

I prefer the yard sales that occur during winter (skiing reference), but this is a good point. I will definitely keep an eye out for nifty things, especially with the two SotM I've picked up for $20 a piece. Time to expand my marsh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old April 25th, 2008, 08:39 PM

Agent Zehm has disabled reputation

Aquarium plants is exactly what I'm looking for. Yardsales is a very good idea for that. plus you never know what you'll find. thanks for the reminder. I'll post if I scavenge anything!

^^New guy around the forum^^
Old April 25th, 2008, 10:17 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I found a really good 5' x 10' gaming table for $12 last year. Turned around and sold it for $25.
Old April 26th, 2008, 05:02 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I am a huge yardsaler, me and my little guys go every weekend. I find great buys every now and then.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles