Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 31st, 2018, 05:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 2 vs 1 points per army?

He’s a celebrity for a reason

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2018, 08:44 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Scapemage you asked, so here you go.

Quick battle report, going from memory:

Played to games on a modified version of the map Bridge of the Gods to make it a 3 player map.

We tried something different for team, usually I build and bring the team as I'm the one who own the C3G stuff. That sometimes can be a pain. We have tried the tier draft, which we liked, but I wanted to try something else. I separated my troops into 3 point groups 360-300, 295-250, 245-200, 195-0, and then randomly split them into 8 piles, so you had 2 to 3 cards from the 1st two groups and 4 or 5 from the 2nd 2 groups. I put each pile in a ziploc bag and we randomly picked a bag. I usually have someone else pick mine. From there we took 5 mins or so to build 1000 point armies, and you could only have 1 300+ figure and 1 250-295 figure or 2 250-295 figures and no 300+. It was total luck of the draw if you had bonding options or not. Maybe not the best way to do it but we had fun.

Again I'm going from memory, but in Game One I had: Azrael, Robin, Green Lateran, Hired Guns and Wolverine. Another team had Iron Man, Fire Demons, Moon Knight, Spiderman and I'm not sure of the rest. The third team had Wonderman, Black Widow, and some other stuff. This game was really about figuring out the map and figures. After a couple of rounds of struggling to move up the bridge, we all realized what an advantage flying is on this map. The only real highlight or lowlight in my case, was Wonderman's one shot kill of my Green Lantern, Wonderman rolled 4 skulls and I was rolling 7 dice and I didn't want to remove a second marker off of him and blanked on my roll. Once he died, Wonderman went on to kill just about everyone, he killed Wolverine in 1 attack as well, rolling 8 skulls on 9 dice. We learned that Moon Knight can be a total pain in the butt to play against. The Fire Demons are tough to kill but once they died they missed on every roll to bring one back!

In Game Two we were allowed to swap out cards if we wanted to switch our team up. I switched out Wolverine(who I really like, but was hurt too much by movement on this map) for Dr Doom(245) I also switched out the 70 point Robin for the 100 point version. The Wonderman team added Nick Fury, a squad of Shield agents and Firefly to go with Black Widow. I can't remember what the other team did other than swapping out the Fire Demons. This game was more of the same with Wonderman flying all over and crushing. My only highlight was winning an initiative roll after Nick and the Agents dropped and having my 1st order marker on Dr Doom who flew in a killed one Agent, who were set up perfectly for a kill box shot on him, then a roll of 20 to mind control Nick Fury, who 1st took a turn with the 2 remaining agents who left engagement, and both took hits and died, and 2nd took a shot at Iron Man and put two wounds on him. It's the only time I can remember mind control working for me but wow, it was pretty awesome! At least for me it was!

We had a really good time and are going to try this style of team building again in a 2 vs 2 game next week. I am going to control some of the teams to add more bonding options (ie a team of agents, some x-men together, Batman and Robin, etc) also we decided to go 255 point cards and under 860 point teams. I have 9 teams that we will randomly pick to build from. Next write up I'll give an example or two, I'd like to see what other people would pick.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 08:47 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

That sounds like a blast! Your method for making armies is really interesting and might be worth a try in my games. For teaching people Classic recently, I've just been doing normal drafts out of a small card pool, but managing that for C3G would be a lot harder, so I like having grab bags of small pools to construct from. Keep the fun coming!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 2nd, 2018, 08:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, heavy hitters like Wonder Man can be tough to deal with if you don’t have a heavy of your own. Poor Green Lantern would’ve been up to the task if he hadn’t whiffed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy