Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old July 31st, 2007, 05:52 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, leoknite!

On behalf of our untrustworthy and NorCal/SoCal contesting community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who would love to go to a beatdown one of these days

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:04 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Long story short they wife only plays with me to appease me so her heart realy isn't in the game and we know how unfullfilling it is to play a game with soemone who is half a sleep and not at all into the game. I tell her she plays like an outfielder slowly walking to pick up the ball. The other people I play with are in far off cities and the fact is I don't get to Scape as much as I would like.

I did meet one local person here from the boards once and we had a great time but he ran into some life complications and can't seem to find time to play.

Is there anyone somewhat local to San Diego, Mira Mesa area that wants to get their Scape on?
Old August 9th, 2007, 05:15 PM

Slinthas has disabled reputation
I thought I was in this thread but I guess Im not, QQ! I live in San Diego, Mira Mesa to be exact, been on hiatus from the game but Ive been wanting to get a big game together lately, so lets do it San Diegans!
Old August 10th, 2007, 11:35 AM

JoeKinski has disabled reputation
Ha! I'm back. It's been a busy summer. If Boom hadn't pinged me I might not have made it back to post... As ya'll may remember, my daughter and I are in Ontario, right at the 15/60 split. I'm still purty busy, but would like to check out something with you guys...

As a p.s. the TRU by the Ontario Mills seems to have got an new shipment of flagbearers in ... we were there Wednesday and they had about 6-7 of each one. If yer close, check it out. - Joe
Old August 12th, 2007, 02:59 AM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!
Hi everyone this is Gamerhusband in Ontario. I'm near Euclid Ave and I-10. Me and 5 other of my friends play once a week.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old August 13th, 2007, 10:33 AM

JuicerGM has disabled reputation
Well that is good to see I am in Rancho Cucamonga. Right now for Sunday the 19th we are trying to get something going in Long Beach but doesn't seem like it is going to be very many.

Let me know what day you get together maybe I can make it every other week or so.

You are a good friend. When the Zombies come to take over the world I will be tripping you.
Old August 13th, 2007, 08:25 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinthas
I thought I was in this thread but I guess Im not, QQ! I live in San Diego, Mira Mesa to be exact, been on hiatus from the game but Ive been wanting to get a big game together lately, so lets do it San Diegans!
You are the fool I was talking about!!

How have ya been last I heard you where moving and other life junk got in the way of Scaping

I saw your NASCAR buddy at Vons the other day but I was reluctant to go up and talk to him plus we where in a hurry.
Old August 19th, 2007, 05:02 PM

theodorelogan Woo who?
San Diego (Mira Mesa) here.
Old August 20th, 2007, 01:34 PM

Slinthas has disabled reputation
Quote:
I saw your NASCAR buddy at Vons the other day but I was reluctant to go up and talk to him plus we where in a hurry.
Haha I dont blame you! Ive been ok, just gettin **** settled, how bout yourself? We just finished a big remodel so Ive been wanting to play again, seems like a few more San Diegans are coming out of the woodwork now, so we should get something set up!
Old August 24th, 2007, 11:41 PM

christcenteredgamer has disabled reputation
Looking for players in the inland empire area.
Old August 25th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by christcenteredgamer
Looking for players in the inland empire area.
Moreno Valley!
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:12 PM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
Anybody in the LA area this weekend?

Heroscape tournament at GATEWAY (Strategicon) Saturday September 1, 2007 at 3:00PM.
Strategicon is at the Westin Hotel near LAX.

www.strategicon.net

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers