Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 12th, 2021, 06:23 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Contention of Galaxus - Between the Multiverse Customs

@TheAverageFan

Made a few noteworthy adjustments.

Quantic Chargers have been dialed down, but rounded out nicely. Their lightning has high lethality, but can only be used once. Their restriction of movement with Rampant once they attack limits what they can get away with.

Fueng Tzi I set back to how he was actually. Reasoning is that I think that with having up to 4 markers allows for more interesting potential builds with a possible +4 def or attack, leaving the rest of the stats base. The change I had made felt less interesting in that you only really would want to put a marker into atk or defense with already having 5 move. But with his starting movement back to 4, there is reason to want to put at least 1 marker towards movement +1. Because of this slight diminished return, I am weighing lowering his points by 5-10. Since even though he could end up 7 defense 8 life, it's pretty unlikely that he would not have any wounds through his risky engagements and by the time any experience is gained, in most cases he should have little health left (unless healed *cough*).

Zariel is now reduced to 190 points with 5 def and 7 life. Since she is a one target per turn hero, I don't feel I can raise the points more than that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards