Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old June 23rd, 2015, 10:40 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Yeah, and I turned 18 over 11 years ago. Oh, nevermind.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 23rd, 2015, 10:52 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Geez, you're old.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Geez, you're old.
I know there are quite a few guys on here older than me, but when you hear these guys it does make you feel old.

Old June 23rd, 2015, 02:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup. Truth. And, of course, @Revdyer makes me feel like a spring chicken.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 23rd, 2015, 04:21 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

When your PM box is full, are you incapable of receiving future PMs?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old June 23rd, 2015, 04:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
When your PM box is full, are you incapable of receiving future PMs?
Correct.

~Dysole, who hasn't had to worry about this in like two years thanks to site supporter status (and probably has the most PMs on the site)
Old June 23rd, 2015, 10:20 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Yup. Truth. And, of course, @Revdyer makes me feel like a spring chicken.
But Truth really isn't "Old".

~JS
Old June 26th, 2015, 05:39 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Is it legal for people to sell their custom green stuff models of HS figures? If so, how much would people sell them for? Does it actually save lots of money?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old June 26th, 2015, 08:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Is it legal for people to sell their custom green stuff models of HS figures? If so, how much would people sell them for? Does it actually save lots of money?
I believe so, as long as they are clear about what it is (a replica). I don't think a business could legally print/sell them though, because that'd be for profit and Hasbro isn't getting a cut. Private sellers like you and I on the other hand would be fine, I'd think (as we can sell normal scape as we see fit).

I can't give you a rundown on the price of how much that would go for, and how much the materials would cost, but I think if you are replicating the more expensive minis, such as Repulsors, then you can save a good deal.

In fact, that's a actually not a bad idea. Repulsors are small and easy to paint, requiring white, blue, and silver.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 26th, 2015 at 08:16 PM. Reason: if your up to the molding, you'd be doing the entire community a service by selling sculpts at production price...
Old June 26th, 2015, 09:56 PM

Yeah. I know there are a few members out here that actually do make replicas. I was thinking that perhaps we could start some sort of community replica making project or something. :P

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Old June 27th, 2015, 12:34 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Yeah. I know there are a few members out here that actually do make replicas. I was thinking that perhaps we could start some sort of community replica making project or something. :P
Its actually quite easy to do, but does take a bit of work. I wouldn't imagine shipping them about would help in the money saving scheme of things. I make quite a few "Clones", and have made a lot of figures that would have costed me quite a bit of money otherwise. I have a tutorial on the subject as does Filthy the Clown and Rocktroll. They are the original masterminds behind it, I just have been doing a lot more work lately with it. Depending on the figures price, is what makes them worth making or buying. Take Gladiatrons for example. I can make one for about 25 cents plus the cost of a base. A set of 4 of them usually runs for at the very least 20 bucks. Good luck with your endeavor.

Old June 27th, 2015, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Its actually quite easy to do, but does take a bit of work. I wouldn't imagine shipping them about would help in the money saving scheme of things. I make quite a few "Clones", and have made a lot of figures that would have costed me quite a bit of money otherwise. I have a tutorial on the subject as does Filthy the Clown and Rocktroll. They are the original masterminds behind it, I just have been doing a lot more work lately with it. Depending on the figures price, is what makes them worth making or buying. Take Gladiatrons for example. I can make one for about 25 cents plus the cost of a base. A set of 4 of them usually runs for at the very least 20 bucks. Good luck with your endeavor.
How do you go about painting the figures? The paint jobs look quite nice but the guide kinda jumps from mold creating to the finished product.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's