Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 23rd, 2019, 10:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

On my phone waiting for church to start so can’t really right now either.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 23rd, 2019, 10:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Naughty.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 10:46 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks all! Glad I will be able to help.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 11:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Naughty.
What else do they have wifi for?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 23rd, 2019, 11:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

To spread the good word of course. Mass communicating.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 04:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I need my Titans buddy around, though!
That's my goal.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 05:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What I really need is mini photos that are missing from some of the older releases. The links to the mini photos are missing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 05:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Wave 20 - Green Construct Helicopter Gunship Updated
Wave 22 - Star Sapphire Uncommon, Larfleeze, Psycho Man, and Vulcan updated.
Wave 23 - Updated Pluto and Yukio and added Brides of Dracula to the drive.
Wave 24 - Wolfsbane, Judge Mortis, and Animal Man updated

If those are seconded that will close out Wave 20, 22, 23, & 24

Last edited by japes; June 23rd, 2019 at 07:12 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 06:53 PM

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SSE1 - Ok

SSE2 - Ok

SSE3 - Glyph: Is it "The Gift of Atlantis" or "Gift of Atlantis?" PDF/SP show "The..." Poker does not.

SSE4 - Mr. M. Poker should be "Event" Hero, not "Unique." Typos in SP and Poker - "and must immediately END its turn;" "Place him on any UNOCCUPIED space...;"

SSE5 - Bodyguard Poker should be "Common" Hero, not "Unique."

SSE5 - Hired Guns Poker should be Defense 3, not 4; should be Unique "Squad," not "Hero;" SP and Poker Trigger Happy typo should be "Order Marker" not "Oder Marker." SP Trigger Happy needs a period at the end.

SSE6/7 - Not sure which is 6 and which is 7. The Book of Index has Giant-Man as 6, but his Book says 7. Book of Index has Bucky as 7, but his Book says 6.

SSE6/7 - The Book of Giant-Man: Poker and SP have different language than PDF re: Giant Swat... "within 2 clear sight spaces..." and the final sentence is different. From the discussion on pages 19 and 21 of the Book, the PDF language is correct; SP and Poker need to be updated.

SSE6/7 - Bucky Ok

SSE8 - Ok

SSE9 - Beyonder Poker: MP - change "At the end of the turn" to "At the end of EACH turn... and remove the final sentence beginning "All Order ...;" SS: final sentence, change to "Figures moved by Supreme Summoning will not take any leaving engagement attacks." IAmBatman noted this in March.

The Poker Sized Card Project OP says SSE 11-13 are ready for proofing, but I don't see them in the Drive folder. Can someone tell me where they are? Thanks!
Old June 23rd, 2019, 07:56 PM

SSE30 - Ok

SSE31 - Ok

SSE32 - All of the Cuckoo SPs say "IDENTITY - X" rather than "IDENTITY = X Cuckoo," as on the PDFs and Poker cards.

SSE34 - Robin (Damian) Poker has correct Bat-Grapple 3 wording. PDF and SP need updating. Looks like this got missed when the others were changed.

SSE34 - Robin (Jason) Poker and SP are correct, PDF needs to update Bat-Grapple 3 language.

SSE34 - Red Hood: Should the last sentence of AL be updated to match Bat-Grapple's new language? I posted in the Book of Red Hood for consideration/change.

SSE34 - All others: Ok.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 08:21 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
SSE1 - Ok

SSE2 - Ok

SSE3 - Glyph: Is it "The Gift of Atlantis" or "Gift of Atlantis?" PDF/SP show "The..." Poker does not.

SSE4 - Mr. M. Poker should be "Event" Hero, not "Unique." Typos in SP and Poker - "and must immediately END its turn;" "Place him on any UNOCCUPIED space...;"

SSE5 - Bodyguard Poker should be "Common" Hero, not "Unique."

SSE5 - Hired Guns Poker should be Defense 3, not 4; should be Unique "Squad," not "Hero;" SP and Poker Trigger Happy typo should be "Order Marker" not "Oder Marker." SP Trigger Happy needs a period at the end.

SSE6/7 - Not sure which is 6 and which is 7. The Book of Index has Giant-Man as 6, but his Book says 7. Book of Index has Bucky as 7, but his Book says 6.

SSE6/7 - The Book of Giant-Man: Poker and SP have different language than PDF re: Giant Swat... "within 2 clear sight spaces..." and the final sentence is different. From the discussion on pages 19 and 21 of the Book, the PDF language is correct; SP and Poker need to be updated.

SSE6/7 - Bucky Ok

SSE8 - Ok

SSE9 - Beyonder Poker: MP - change "At the end of the turn" to "At the end of EACH turn... and remove the final sentence beginning "All Order ...;" SS: final sentence, change to "Figures moved by Supreme Summoning will not take any leaving engagement attacks." IAmBatman noted this in March.

The Poker Sized Card Project OP says SSE 11-13 are ready for proofing, but I don't see them in the Drive folder. Can someone tell me where they are? Thanks!

Thanks a bunch. It looks like Tornado got you hooked up with the process. We are using this as also a check of the original SP and Cards in addition to the Poker cards. It looks like you've commented on the SP and original card inconsistencies as well...which is great and exactly what we want.

I typically leave off the articles such as "The" and "A/An" in the titles for these smaller cards but thanks for the extra look. It's better to ask than to ignore it, in case it wasn't intentional.

As to SSE 11-13, that seems to be a typo in the first post. I don't have them on my computer so they definitely won't be on the drive.

BTW, can any of you with the link see a folder listed as "!Proofed" in the Drive?

Old June 23rd, 2019, 08:50 PM
A Man of Taste

SSE1 - SSE3 - ok
SSE4 - Mr. M. - Corrected SP and Poker card
SSE5 - Bodyguard - fixed
SSE5 - Hired Guns Poker card and SP updated

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy