Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 13th, 2018, 07:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Just Breathe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
yea to editing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

JUDGE
Start the game with a gold Judgement Marker on this card. If an enemy figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place one of your Judgement Markers from this card on the enemy figure's Army Card. Whenever an Army Card with one of your Judgement Markers on it has all of its figures destroyed, you may return that Judgement Marker to this card.

JURY
Any enemy figure with your Judgement Marker on their its card has the class of Criminal in addition to the class on their its card. Criminal figures roll one lessfewer die when defending against attacks from this Brit-Cit Judge.

EXECUTIONER
If this Brit-Cit Judge inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack on an enemy Criminal figure and there is only 1 Life remaining on that figure, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.
Just to be clear--if I start with four of these guys and after placing their markers, 3 of them are destroyed, I can move all of their markers onto my 4th figure's card when the enemy figures are destroyed, allowing me to re-place all of those markers again?
No, I do not think so. No re-use of markers. At least that is how I played it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 13th, 2018, 08:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Vote for Final Editing)

Abstain

Haven't been following closely enough to speak on points but I do like the final design overall.
Old April 13th, 2018, 12:47 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Updated SP with Sir G's corrections.
Down to Spidey I believe.
Old April 13th, 2018, 01:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Just Breathe)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
yea to editing
Quote:

JUDGE
Start the game with a gold Judgement Marker on this card. If an enemy figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place one of your Judgement Markers from this card on the enemy figure's Army Card. Whenever an Army Card with one of your Judgement Markers on it has all of its figures destroyed, you may return that Judgement Marker to this card.

JURY
Any enemy figure with your Judgement Marker on their its card has the class of Criminal in addition to the class on their its card. Criminal figures roll one lessfewer die when defending against attacks from this Brit-Cit Judge.

EXECUTIONER
If this Brit-Cit Judge inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack on an enemy Criminal figure and there is only 1 Life remaining on that figure, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.
Just to be clear--if I start with four of these guys and after placing their markers, 3 of them are destroyed, I can move all of their markers onto my 4th figure's card when the enemy figures are destroyed, allowing me to re-place all of those markers again?
No, I do not think so. No re-use of markers. At least that is how I played it.
I believe we added in "Whenever an Army Card with one of your Judgement Markers on it has all of its figures destroyed, you may return that Judgement Marker to this card," after the initial tests were completed Tornado. For my tests I did return the markers when someone who had one was destroyed but I tracked the markers and only returned them to whoever placed it (which I commented on about being a bit of a chore). SirG's suggestion that any marker can be returned to any card would certainly make it easier, but then I would add in a "no more than one marker can be on this card," clause to keep one guy from ending up with 4 like he suggested. I think it is important from a balance perspective if the number of markers still in play relates to the number of Judges still in play. I'm okay with a placed marker staying in play after the judge who placed it is killed, just once that figure who has it is taken out the marker should go with them.

It didn't really come into play all that often though and I don't think I actually ever sent a marker out for a second time. I recall having returned a marker once and wanting to send it back out so I could get the -1 def. bonus going in the final showdown, but the opponents last figure just never scored a wound to earn the marker and died anyway. I believe that was Robin so his defense was already pretty low. Of course my games were all smaller in nature so in a 1200+ point game I could see the markers being reused from time to time.
Old April 13th, 2018, 01:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

JUDGE
Start the game with a gold Judgement Marker on this card, you may never have more than one Judgement Marker on this card. If an enemy figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place one of your Judgement Markers from this card on the enemy figure's Army Card. Whenever an Army Card with one of your Judgement Markers on it has all of its figures destroyed, you may return that Judgement Marker to this card if able, otherwise remove it from the game.
Old April 13th, 2018, 02:45 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea to Final Editing

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 13th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Simplified:

JUDGE
Start the game with a gold Judgement Marker on this card. You may never have more than one Judgement Marker on this card. If an enemy figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place your Judgement Marker from this card on the enemy figure's Army Card. Whenever an opponent's Army Card with one of your Judgement Markers on it has all of its figures destroyed, you may return that Judgement Marker to this card, if possible.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 13th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is gold too close to negation colors? Yellow or Red better?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old April 13th, 2018, 04:08 PM
C3G Landlord

I believe the gold color choice is based on theme.
Old April 13th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Most people are going to use yellow markers anyway.

Old April 13th, 2018, 05:16 PM

Thanks everyone. Still shaking off some post vacation fog.

Gold or Bronze was meant to represent the Judge badge which is pretty iconic.
Otherwise I suppose blue is the common color of their uniform. No preference really.

SP updated. Thanks again.
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Business Casual

One more, sorry, my fault.

For consistency:

JUDGE
Start the game with a gold Judgement Marker on this card. You may never have more than one Judgement Marker on this card. If an enemy figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place your Judgement Marker from this card on the enemy figure's Army Card. Whenever an enemy's Army Card with one of your Judgement Markers on it has all of its figures destroyed, you may return that Judgement Marker to this card, if possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library