Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old July 2nd, 2017, 11:49 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Photobucket @$%$^$#

Photobucket has stopped all 3rd party hosting unless your willing to shell out a whopping $399 a year. Is that insane or is it just me. Now people will be unable to share any custom cards or creations that were stored on photobucket. Is there any way around this?
Old July 2nd, 2017, 12:12 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Photobucket @$%$^$#

I don't know of any way to get around it using photobucket, but SumoPaint works as an image hosting website, and as a photoshop for putting the guys on the cards you make with Xorlof's AMAZING App (which I assume is just how everyone not using custom generals does it). I think Imgur and DropBox are still free, I haven't use them though.

I think (hope?) photobucket is about to lose about 80% of its users. I don't even think it deserves to be capitalized.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I've got a Plus 20 account. So far, it appears my shared images are still here. If they take that away, they will lose my business.

Edit: They might just lose it anyway. I now back up my cards on my OneDrive account and I can share from there.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; July 2nd, 2017 at 02:27 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:24 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Become a site supporter and upload all your photos to the Gallery. Photobucket's pics are impossible to see on a phone.

Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have been using mediafire.com for a while now and only my older stuff is jacked up.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Photobucket has stopped all 3rd party hosting unless your willing to shell out a whopping $399 a year. Is that insane or is it just me. Now people will be unable to share any custom cards or creations that were stored on photobucket. Is there any way around this?
Wait what??!?

~Sir Heroscape...frantically checking his threads for his images...

EDIT: @#$) you're right!! what the heck is that....so many of my images are blacked out!!

EDIT2: Being a contributor I can upload to the gallery for sharing my photos...Buuut, I can't say I know how to get the right code for sharing the image. I remember uploading an image one or twice, but having a hard time remembering how to get the images code.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 2nd, 2017, 07:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just get mediafire guys. Its free and easy. It is a pain that all our old stuff is messed up.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:16 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've had some limited success with Google Drive as well. It might be worth someone a bit more knowledgeable about image hosting to look into. It's free, has a ton of storage, and is much cleaner than Mediafire. I had some trouble uploading images from it the one time I tried, but I don't know if that was its fault or mine.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:57 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

It appears that my photos are still showing. then I only have a bout a hundred photos so maybe there is a cap?

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 3rd, 2017, 12:42 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

How to get a direct link to an image (of a specific size) from Google drive/photos - Very detailed, but it's how I posted my images here. Other option is imgur which is becoming the internet defecto standard, as long as you don't mind that it's publicly searchable.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 07:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
It appears that my photos are still showing. then I only have a bout a hundred photos so maybe there is a cap?
Mine are fine as well but I also do not have many images on photobucket.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 3rd, 2017, 11:49 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

I keep all my cards on Pinterest, it is by far (imo) the fastest and safest way to keep HS cards hosted online. I hope those of you being screwed over by Photobucket still have your images somewhere.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online