Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old April 6th, 2008, 11:24 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Alright, I finally got the pics taken of this one. I call this one "The Wetlands". The water starts at the base of the large tower....runs down the falls.....through the gates...and then into the swamp also know as Malaria city

First some pics of the total map....

Now the board is to large to play with little kids.....would take forever. So I purposefull broke the board into four distinct areas so each section could be played as an individual board...

First section....The Wetlands

Second Section is the gate area which can be played with each player controlling one side of the gates and moving into the center.

The third section is the falls....a side to side game can be played here at the base of the tower down to the gates.....

and the fourth section is the lookout tower....again a side to side game can be played with each player owning their side of the tower with a grand clash at the peek....

and last but not least I ususally get one pic out of 50 I am proud of....this is the one I really liked an awful lot....

Hope you guys enjoy these

Last edited by skyknight; November 7th, 2010 at 05:31 AM.
Old April 6th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
It wouldn't be a Sky map without......

THAT D A M N WOLF HOUND IN THE PICTURE!

:P

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 6th, 2008, 12:14 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
and last but not least I ususally get one pic out of 50 I am proud of....this is the one I really liked an awful lot....
Yeah, great shot. Great everything, you'll make Dr Weirdscaper proud. :P

-insert signature here-
Old April 6th, 2008, 12:24 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
This is your best map to date. Amazing. I usually take 8 or more hours on a map, but they don't look nearly as good. Great work. Now I must as. IS the game system by the TV a Sega Genesis or Nintendo 64? Either, cool! And nice air hockey able.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old April 6th, 2008, 01:45 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
It wouldn't be a Sky map without......

THAT D A M N WOLF HOUND IN THE PICTURE!

:P
There would be two in the picture but his braindead little brother walked down the middle of my map. He was locked in the laundry room after that

And Tae, that is N64...thanks for the compliments.
Old April 6th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow. I'm wetting myself over the wetlands map!
Massive and epic in the Skyknight tradition!
Awesome:
Old April 6th, 2008, 02:13 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
The inner court looks really beautiful; trees, rocks, and especially the water area.

The outer installation of the fortress (middle structure) looks kickass. Great job on that one.

8 hours to build, 8 hours to finish a game.

Very movie-esque. Love this shot.

-Edit
Had a hard time choosing between this pic or HEH's choice. I went with this uncentered one.

Old April 6th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
man your giving dr.wierdscaper a run for the money

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old April 6th, 2008, 04:33 PM
assistant leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5
man your giving dr.wierdscaper a run for the money
I will never have the pieces Dr. Weirdscaper has....I prefer to compare myself to Bixby....him and I compliment each other well
Old April 6th, 2008, 05:29 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker
I think that the murder holes in the gate area are really neat as well. Good job.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old April 6th, 2008, 05:50 PM
assistant leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMT
I think that the murder holes in the gate area are really neat as well. Good job.
Those are Kyrie ambush points
Old April 6th, 2008, 05:51 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
That is an awesome idea! I love it, you said you had about 15 MS right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios