Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 1st, 2010, 03:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Corner High Rise - A C3G map in progress

New pic & VS file in first post.

Cheers
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh yea, much more urban looking to me now. Good stuff.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Here is a slight mod - I just couldn't resist putting some water tiles on the opposite side of the two waters you placed, suggesting a small lake in the middle of the city, or perhaps the park placed on the bank of a river, with the high rise overlooking the view. I feel the water, while not surrounding a whole section of the map, really gives the feel (when taking the original two tiles and the rest I placed into account) that there is a pricey high-rise overlooking a riverfront view. A little maneuvering of the trees might make it even better.
This is all IMHO.

Corner High-Rise (TW's two cents)

Edit:

Old March 1st, 2010, 08:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it - but now I'm dying to know what it looks like beside the Police Headquarters with that change ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 05:37 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Here is a slight mod - I just couldn't resist putting some water tiles on the opposite side of the two waters you placed, suggesting a small lake in the middle of the city, or perhaps the park placed on the bank of a river, with the high rise overlooking the view. I feel the water, while not surrounding a whole section of the map, really gives the feel (when taking the original two tiles and the rest I placed into account) that there is a pricey high-rise overlooking a riverfront view. A little maneuvering of the trees might make it even better.
This is all IMHO.
Well I'll take your lake & raise you raise you the end of the river...

This should add a little more strategy to your concept .

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like it - but now I'm dying to know what it looks like beside the Police Headquarters with that change ...
Well you can die in peace:

Now you can imagine the river swinging around the back of the trees of the Police HQ section of the map.

Cheers
Old March 2nd, 2010, 05:41 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK, now I am starting to see a never ending city of C3G maps... and I like it. I wonder how large we can end up making this virtual world?
Old March 2nd, 2010, 07:01 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

As big as Gotham! Someone needs to do Arkham Asylum.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 07:58 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
OK, now I am starting to see a never ending city of C3G maps... and I like it. I wonder how large we can end up making this virtual world?
There was a map floating around that looked like an urban overpass as well. It could be added too. Wow, what a cool looking megamap this would be, and the games on it would be awesome.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 2nd, 2010, 08:00 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well you can die in peace:

Now you can imagine the river swinging around the back of the trees of the Police HQ section of the map.
I can die in peace now, too. Excellent work, my friend.
Old March 2nd, 2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
There was a map floating around that looked like an urban overpass as well. It could be added too. Wow, what a cool looking megamap this would be, and the games on it would be awesome.
It's really evolving that way. Perhaps we can make it a convention display, to rival the one that NYYS had at TotalCon.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 08:23 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:

Yeah, with a big enough map, you could enact a MASSIVE battle involving EVERY SINGLE COMIC BOOK CHARACTER EVER CREATED!!!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old March 2nd, 2010, 11:17 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

WOW.

Really, that's all I can think when looking at that.

I can't imagine building it and then having to take it down.

It makes me consider buying a few extra castle sets and just gluing them together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library