Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 16th, 2007, 11:50 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Why are there two of these threads right next to each other?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 16th, 2007, 09:12 PM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker
TRU in Duluth, GA and Alpharetta, GA had all the Flagbearers as of late this afternoon.

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old July 25th, 2007, 12:14 AM

AgentCarr has disabled reputation
Mrs. AgentCarr and I decided to take a look at the TRU in Fairview Heights, IL. She was stoked because I got a promotion at work to a location half the distance to the one they originally hired me for. I was bumming because I hadn't had any new Heroscape pieces in months so she wanted to go there to see about getting Volcarren Wasteland. The shelves were fully stocked with the exclusive flagbearers and I couldn't argue her logic when she told me they are a TRU exclusive and they might not be here next time. She let me drop $70 on the full set.

As we were leaving the store she told me that it was really a bribe, with this being payday week, that she was going to get some curtains or some stuff for the baby we're going to start trying for.

I'm cool either way, and that brat still got $30 worth of smelly good at Victoria's Secret at the mall. She knows how to roll some skulls when attacking our bank account, but hey, I scored some Flagbearers without even Toy Sneaking.
Old July 25th, 2007, 07:53 PM

LockedSecrets has disabled reputation
The Toys R Us in Johnson City (Binghamton) NY has tons of these guys... and 2 1st edition master sets, though sadly at 42.99 each.

When the goats are running the show you'll be glad you only ever drank cow's milk.
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:32 AM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
TRUs in Christiana, DE has all Flagbearers two to three each as of this morning at 9am.

They haven't however dropped the price on the ROTV sets and those are still running at $43 apiece. Grrr. Same with Wal-Mart just up the road. Damn. I was really hoping to snag another one if they went down to $20.
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:34 AM

lord kaige has disabled reputation
Aquilla fb better be awesome!!!

Please, correct me on any spelling or grammar errors because I always need help with them.
Old July 26th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I wonder if there will ever be an Aquilla flag bearer. It seems unlikely at this point doesn't it?

Old July 26th, 2007, 09:36 AM

lord kaige has disabled reputation
It will most likely come out next year or in december. Well, who knows.
O wait...nevermind there are only a few aquilla units soooo...yah. Nevermind.

Please, correct me on any spelling or grammar errors because I always need help with them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales