Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 1st, 2013, 01:06 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Cincy "Hippie Commune" Tournament 7/6/13

Less than a week to go!!!

Please let me know if anyone's plans have changed or solidified.

Thanks!!!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old July 1st, 2013, 01:58 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

Sorry for the later notice and being inactive for awhile but I will be on vacation during most of July so I will be unable to attend.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:19 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll definitely be there with CaptainAmazing; perhaps one or two others.

Should be lots of fun!

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:54 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

To make this easier, please:

*Bring a clear bag or small container to hold your army.
*Write down your army and total points on a small piece of paper or note card to keep with your army-- the scoring slip will stay with you, but the point total for the army needs to stay with the army.
*(suggestion) Aim for more of a "meh" army than a power army to avoid making the order of selection that big of a deal. I think I am going to say you're only allowed to play with the same army once just to mix things up a bit more! Also, I'm bringing 5-6 spare armies to provide a wider selection.

Let me know if there are any more questions!!!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old July 5th, 2013, 09:22 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Is there anyone that could bring the cards for Kira Jax - M43 Resistence Fighters OR Dreadgul Raiders? The cards only. I have lent some stuff out & they still have it. 👹

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old July 6th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great tournament everybody. I think the format was fun, since you got to mix things up every time. One potential problem: I did not know this at the time, but it turns out Captain Lego had to face the 4th Mass army in 4 of his games. Obviously this was just a fluke, but still, I feel bad knowing his 0-5 record was because he had to face one of the most powerful armies in the pool 4 times in a row.

Thanks for running this Johnny
Old July 7th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the tourney--it was a lot of fun! We'll be looking forward to the next one!

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 12th, 2013, 12:18 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I also want to thank Johnny & all who came out. Fun concept.
Hopefully we will have the one we talked about in early August.

Loves all Scape

Old August 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM

As a prize, Mooseman painted up 3 figures for me, per my request. He did an awesome job. I'm grateful for them & plan to show them off at Gen Con.
Krug & Ice Troll now go with Arrows, Heavys & Blades. The Hydra looks more like a tropical fish.

Originally Posted by Mooseman

Loves all Scape

Old August 15th, 2013, 10:13 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
... The Hydra looks more like a tropical fish.
~~~lol~~~ I'd hate to find one of those things in my fish tank and all the little fishes GONE! It might be a good practical joke to play on someone. That reminds me of when Wo-Sa-Ga first came out and some body posted a picture of it inside a pet carrier with some reindeer moss.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events